Roofers

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Do we have any roofers out there.

I am selling my house and was going to go ahead and put a new roof on anyway, Well I just got an offer on the house but they have requested
Class IV impact resistant shingles, How much more expensive are these.

Come on brother, I got a spot all ready for her. :) Congrats on the offer.
Posted via Mobile Device

If I'm wrong, I'll say sorry now, but if the roof needs fixing,isnt it your choice on how to fix it as long as its up to code? I didnt think the future buyer could tell you what to buy or how to fix it. Now understand i'm just a girl here. :laugh:

Michael I think Pimpala works for Agape Roofing in tulsa so you might contact him and he is local.

Well maybe you can counter offer if the difference between what you were going to put on the roof and what they want is significant. They pay the difference. Anyway, it's a thought. Congratulations on the offer!!!!

Hmmmm, I just got my license, I wonder if Twotone and Julie would be up for a visitor. Maybe I could take Misty out for a lesson or two. :laugh:

Hey I found an Insurance Co. paper for roof replacement costs: (price is per square, not sq ft, roofing sq is 100ft sq)

Basic 20 year three tab shingles (with felt) $136.00
30 year laminated shingles (most 240lb shingles) $178.00
40 year laminated shingles (most 300lb shingles) $204.00
Basic laminated Class 4 Impact Resistant $245.00

Last edited:
Well maybe you can counter offer if the difference between what you were going to put on the roof and what they want is significant. They pay the difference. Anyway, it's a thought. Congratulations on the offer!!!!

Hmmmm, I just got my license, I wonder if Twotone and Julie would be up for a visitor. Maybe I could take Misty out for a lesson or two. :laugh:

It will definatly be part of a counter offer if it is alot more, They asked for a couple other things as well so I have those to work with too, Ill pay for the roof you dont get these other items.

As for the ride, I will be sharpening her spikes, Any blood found on them will be DNA tested with the lastest forensic technology, Local police will be on alert as well as Swat, FBI, and CIA ohhhhh yeah Misty has it like that.

Come on down, free rides every day at 5:00! :race:

Back