Romanian WASR-10

I'd rather mod out an AK then an SKS. Did a complete overhaul of an SKS for my friend as a christmas gift and I have to say that the things are pieces of junk. Fun to plink with and yes can be accurate...but still. I think one hunter best described them as "a gun that any farmer with a forge and saw can manufacture". AK's have more then enough mods you can do to them. I have to say, I luv my AK....though someday will plunk the money down for a Kalishnokov. Good find I say, I paid $450 for mine, new. Just depends where you are.

MyFamily.jpg

and no offense, I think every highschool kid should own an AK-47

I'd rather mod out an AK then an SKS. Did a complete overhaul of an SKS for my friend as a christmas gift and I have to say that the things are pieces of junk. Fun to plink with and yes can be accurate...but still. I think one hunter best described them as "a gun that any farmer with a forge and saw can manufacture". AK's have more then enough mods you can do to them. I have to say, I luv my AK....though someday will plunk the money down for a Kalishnokov. Good find I say, I paid $450 for mine, new. Just depends where you are.

MyFamily.jpg

Looks like you're geared up for the apocolypse!
winkold.gif

That AR15 setup looks awsome!

winkold.gif

Nah, I need more guns for that.
cool.gif

But I'm getting there
laugh.gif

I love me my Bushmaster. Lost the damn mounting bracket though, have no idea where the f'er went because it's not exactly small...so have to shell out $150 to get another attachment for the launcher. Thats what I get for drinking and cleaning at the same time. But it's worth it when I goto the range and pull it out.
ThumbsUp.gif
I definitly get everybody's attention.

MyFamily.jpg

DAYUM..... Sweet azz lineup bro.....
drools.gif

Nice to see people ready to take care of business if needed...
thumb_up.gif
brave.gif

winkold.gif

cool.gif

But I'm getting there  
laugh.gif

I love me my Bushmaster. Lost the damn mounting bracket though, have no idea where the f'er went because it's not exactly small...so have to shell out $150 to get another attachment for the launcher. Thats what I get for drinking and cleaning at the same time. But it's worth it when I goto the range and pull it out.  
ThumbsUp.gif
They were probably wondering where you were planning on shooting the launcher!
biggrin.gif

I think you're lacking an M249 SAW in there somewhere! hehehe

winkold.gif

cool.gif

But I'm getting there  
laugh.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
biggrin.gif

I do so with my practice rounds
laugh.gif
Usually with the range master standing behind me 'keeping an eye on things', but I only shoot chalk rounds. Have yet to have it registered as a Deadly Device, think it's like $100 or something but would allow me to reload and fire lethal rounds through it. One of these days, but sadly the outdoor areas open to the public for shooting seem to be closing rather rapidly. Usually because of literers
guns.gif
and fletchet rounds out a 37mm launcher just aren't as fun through paper targets as they are into a pumpkin.

And the one crappy thing with Washington, machineguns are illegal.
sad.gif
So even registered with the ATF I still can't have such...so all the firearms that are on my 'wishlist' have to stay civilian versions. Even then I'm looking at most firearms starting at the $4k mark. But someday I'll have a SAW to add to my collection.
drools.gif
One thing I do know, I'm not even close to having my collection complete.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
motogp08 @ Dec. 18 2007 said:
1244647[/ATTACH] PM]
winkold.gif

Nah, I need more guns for that.  But I'm getting there

ThumbsUp.gif
biggrin.gif

I do so with my practice rounds  
laugh.gif
 Usually with the range master standing behind me 'keeping an eye on things', but I only shoot chalk rounds. Have yet to have it registered as a Deadly Device, think it's like $100 or something but would allow me to reload and fire lethal rounds through it. One of these days, but sadly the outdoor areas open to the public for shooting seem to be closing rather rapidly. Usually because of literers
guns.gif
and fletchet rounds out a 37mm launcher just aren't as fun through paper targets as they are into a pumpkin.

And the one crappy thing with Washington, machineguns are illegal.
sad.gif
So even registered with the ATF I still can't have such...so all the firearms that are on my 'wishlist' have to stay civilian versions. Even then I'm looking at most firearms starting at the $4k mark. But someday I'll have a SAW to add to my collection.  
drools.gif
One thing I do know, I'm not even close to having my collection complete.
smile.gif
I didn't know you couldn't get machineguns registered through ATF? That sux!

"I guess this means i can't get my beloved .50cal machingun huh?" hehehe

Anyway, its been great talking to ya man! And keep updating me on your collection, drop me a PM or something when you get somethin new! I definitelly want to watch your collection grow, and i can do the same.

Peace out bro, and have a great Christmas, i think i'm heading to bed soon.

Nightey night bro!

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back