Roll on's

Blackmax

Registered
From this summer some 2nd gear roll on raceing from 70mph over almost a 1/2 mile Turn it up

Last edited by a moderator:
But but I thought the BMW was king :laugh: nice clip though

Yea Right , we met up with a group of BMW riders and they were braging about the HP4 the guy had, It made 202hp on the dyno , well It got beat by a piped ,tuned with Ecu flash 14R a bunch of times LOL then they started texting that the tuner of the BMW had the wrong stack setup in the bike :)

Along with my Busa I also have a 14R flashed with Brocks pipe and I just did a roll on with an HP4 and took him as well so they are no big thing.

All that glitters ain't gold.....:whistle:

I can tell you that a "regular" S1000RR will make right around 186 rwhp on the dyno with a full pipe and tune. I can also say for a fact that a 2006 GSXR1000 with a full pipe and tune makes MORE rwhp AND torque than the S1000RR up to about 10K, where it drops off and the BMW keeps going right up to almost 15K. I can overlay the dyno graphs from both bikes and prove it. The BMW's advantage is in the higher revs, and if you know how to race one, there are a lot of bikes that will beat it. Always get the hole shot and don't do roll ons with one from 100mph or higher! :poke:

My face book busting of the tuner of the BMW all in good fun :)

013 BMW S1000 Another 1 makes 203HP last night 2013 GSXR1000 made 185HP

Like · · Share
Dave Conforti and 40 others like this.

Tony Pedro DAMMMM. I still want to catch
April 23, 2014 at 10:41pm · Like · 1

Tony Pedro I want to catch the guy on the Hi Way who thinks he can ride one
April 23, 2014 at 10:42pm · Like · 1

Jay Busa theres alot around the bx area
April 23, 2014 at 11:46pm · Like

David SuperDave Gebhardt I WANT TO SEE YOU ON ONE SWB AND SLAMMED!!!!! ASAP!!!!
April 24, 2014 at 1:09am · Like · 1

Susan Clark Esposito Tommy you look so great.
April 24, 2014 at 6:36am · Like · 1

Mark Rooney Jodi Rooney I seen a H4 that the guy said made 202hp and it could not beat a new 14R piped in a high speed run from 2nd gear
May 6, 2014 at 2:27pm · Like

Thomas Miceli Hey Mark if you talking about the runs with Charlie a couple of weeks ago the HP 4 had some new airbox stacks on it that we found out didn't work and ZX14's make a lot of power it is no wonder that a 14 could win on a top end run.
May 7, 2014 at 9:36am · Like · 2

Thomas Miceli Research and development doesn't always turn out the way we would like it to but the only way to learn is to keep on trying new products.. Always searching for more power!!
May 7, 2014 at 12:19pm · Edited · Like · 2

Mark Rooney Jodi Rooney Yep Charlie's runs, But just so I get this right , if the HP 4 had beed good do you think the outcome would have been different? or would the 14R still have pulled the HP 4 ,
May 8, 2014 at 10:17am · Edited · Like

Mark Rooney Jodi Rooney The only reason I ask is as we all know there is allways something faster out there and a 14R seems to be on the top of the list
May 8, 2014 at 10:24am · Like

Write a comment...

all i seen was a couple blurs. carpenter busa? wat the hells that mean? NA, nitrous wat? rider weight? too little info on any bike or rider to matter

Brett, My bike that I sent you a pic of , Carpenter 1397 full port 425/425 cams Ti force Sumo refresh by Steve Knecum Mac 6 over arm 16 /42 gear and so on I weight 169 without gear , 14r with pipe flash down 2 teeth rider 180lb no gear H4 pipe , and tune stock gearing rider about 180lb and what ever else Thomas Miceli did to the BMW

Back