Roll call thread for ECU flashers

It is great to hear that this flashes all gears to be like 6th for ignition timing. I am very happy to hear that new updates are coming in the near future as we are all power hungry I am sure. I told a friend that this ecu editor is coming out for the 08 hayabusa and immediately he asked me if anyone makes it for a 08 zx14. Now I know this sounds mean but I am glad that this is only for our bikes, I think so far. :laugh:

Now I will just wait patiently for the harness to become available and for those updates, thanks so much Petrik :thumbsup:

Lastly, are we opening a sticky soon when we start sharing maps soon? I know everyone was talking about it but not sure if it was going to happen.

I am like a kid waiting for christmas morning on this thing, can't wait. :lol:

It is great to hear that this flashes all gears to be like 6th for ignition timing. I am very happy to hear that new updates are coming in the near future as we are all power hungry I am sure. I told a friend that this ecu editor is coming out for the 08 hayabusa and immediately he asked me if anyone makes it for a 08 zx14. Now I know this sounds mean but I am glad that this is only for our bikes, I think so far. :laugh:

Now I will just wait patiently for the harness to become available and for those updates, thanks so much Petrik :thumbsup:

Lastly, are we opening a sticky soon when we start sharing maps soon? I know everyone was talking about it but not sure if it was going to happen.

I am like a kid waiting for christmas morning on this thing, can't wait. :lol:

I feel your pain brother, theres been a few of us thats been patiently(ok..ok, maybe not so patiently:laugh:)waiting on this GREAT TOOL!!!!
I think as far as the "Pinned" Map sharing, it will Probably have to wait until the hardware is released and Folks start having a "go" at it a bit to see what works and what dont. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
all right guys I am trying as hard as I can LOL, got 5 setups done, not done with directions yet still working on those. Damn hate having a day time job sometimes.

DSC_1209.jpg

Will this work with a turbo set-up like rcc's that has a secondary fuel rail? If so, count me in. I will need wait for the full tutorial though. haha

It controls the stock stuff not a 3rd seyt of injectors, not sure I understand your question. A rcc stage 2 kit that comes with injectors would come with a fuel controller for those injectors

You could still map your off boost stuff with ecu editor
Posted via Mobile Device

I will buy one. ohioguyshakes@yahoo.com My guy goes down to G2 Motorsports in Georgia about once a month and helps them out. He's crazy into crotch rockets, and he's wanting to tweak my 09 Busa BAAAAAD! This setup will definitely excite him. Maybe so much that he'll tune it for FREE! Anyways, email me as soon as one is available and you've got a sale. Can't wait.

since this is early on, looking for a few guys who can install asap, take pics, provide feedback quickly, test some things out. For doing this will do a reduced rate, please PM me if interested and let me know when you can get it on the bike and get playing around :) Petrik already has some new software stuff for us coming out very soon, should be an awesome year for you gen 2 guys :)

Per Petrik...

New build 2.0.1.0 is avail for testing including
- Fixed fuel map tuning, was using cyl0 or cyl1 depending on fast/normal mode. Now using cyl0 as basemap for everything.
- Added derestriction and STP control
- some minor other fixes and improvements

Hayabusa ECUeditor for K2-K7, K8- models

OK, I finally saw the usb plugs. Those connect to the computer. The other set hooks to the ECU and stays in place.

The little 2 wire harness is the only permanent install on the bike, the box with usb, yosh, and sds connectors just gets plugged into bike when u flash

No boxes on the bike while riding :)
Posted via Mobile Device

since this is early on, looking for a few guys who can install asap, take pics, provide feedback quickly, test some things out. For doing this will do a reduced rate, please PM me if interested and let me know when you can get it on the bike and get playing around :) Petrik already has some new software stuff for us coming out very soon, should be an awesome year for you gen 2 guys :)

ME....ME......ME :argue:1:argue:1 :laugh:

OK, I finally saw the usb plugs. Those connect to the computer. The other set hooks to the ECU and stays in place.

Hey FloydV, did you get a hold of that guy in Pocatello? Wasn't sure if he could help or at least point you in the right direction but I would kinda like to know the outcome just in case I have to give anyone any advice in the future.....or maybe if I become a customer. :please: Best of luck!:cheerleader:

Hey FloydV, did you get a hold of that guy in Pocatello? Wasn't sure if he could help or at least point you in the right direction but I would kinda like to know the outcome just in case I have to give anyone any advice in the future.....or maybe if I become a customer. :please: Best of luck!:cheerleader:

Not yet. I'm pre-occupied with medical junk. I'll let you know as soon as I find one.

have some in stock ready to ship :) $200 plus shipping is going to be retail, have a few more going to sell at the pre release price, pm for details if interested.

Greg

well finally, sounds like early next week I will have 50 bike harnesses here, they have been the hold up. I have about 20 boxes assembled now and getting ready to order another 50 circuit boards etc. Of the 20 boxes built, i think i have about 10 not spoken for.

Back