Roll Between Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster and C5 Chevrolet Corvette to 180mph KoS2

fulltilt

Registered
Lamborghini Murcielago vs C5 Corvette - Roll Race- Video

This is a very tight run between two great vehicles and classy drivers. Check out how close the finish is. Most of the matchups we do at Kings of the Street are not so even.

It was great having a Lambo out actually running FullTilt. VERY tough finding the right folks to make these things happen.

Some of the tape is blown out a little bit as the chase bike rider hit a button that changed the exposure on the camera. Drag.

Gives an appreciation for what the cars are capable of. What if you rolled up on a Lamborghini on the highway? Now you might know.

Re: Roll Between Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster and C5 Chevrolet Corvette to 180mph

Lambo's top car against an outdated, and surpassed Corvette? Why not pit a C6 Z06 against the Lambo? To embarrassing?

Re: Roll Between Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster and C5 Chevrolet Corvette to 180mph

sweet... nothin' like a Lambo - always been my fav :thumbsup:

this is the one I want :cheerleader:

Lamborghini_Diablo_VT_1024.jpg

Lambo's top car against an outdated, and surpassed Corvette? Why not pit a C6 Z06 against the Lambo? To embarrassing?
Gotta be older cars.. The Gallardo can lay waste to the busa/vette

Either way, the car is downright sexy but that low roof line could be an issue if your head is poking out... :laugh:

Lamborghini_Murci%C3%A9lago_with_engine.jpg

Last edited:

Not impressed with the Lambo

Not impressed with the Lambo
They seem to look a lot better in person.. they are physically larger than you would think by the pics... I had one pin my ears back a while back.. no slouch on the open road..

man it dont take much to embarrass a lambo.I got 1/10th invested im my bike and I'd beat it.

man it dont take much to embarrass a lambo.I got 1/10th invested im my bike and I'd waste it.
I would not count on that too much... before the 1/2 mile mark hits, it will drive by you ... probably a bit sooner on your bike due to the gearing..

I would not count on that too much... before the 1/2 mile mark hits, it will drive by you ... probably a bit sooner on your bike due to the gearing..
well ya thats true. id run out of gears around 170. but with a $25 frt. sprocket swop I could fix that:laugh:

you will need every bit of 200mph to stay with them.. (provided the guy did nothing to the car)

Top end would be a tough match with a Busa vs. the Lambo, I think.

And you hit the street with the cars that show up, not the ones you WANT to show up. Thus it goes filming KoS

Love those exotics.:thumbsup:

Man, the Lambo is soooo sexy! I wonder how much the extra rider took off the performance?

I heard that the Lambo rides like a tank though, very rough and punishing...........

Back