Roland Sands Triple Tree

Busa_Ken

Registered
Hello all. I have a 2007 Busa and i'm attempting to swap my stock triple tree for one by Roland Sands. The issue i'm having is that it won't fit. Per Roland Sands web site there is only one avail for 99- 09 Busa. I belive i'm doing something wrong please help

securedownload-1.jpeg

securedownload.jpeg

How many post do you need for this...:lol:
I believe you still have weight on the front forks.....that will cause the top of the forks to bind closer toward the tank...hence the stem not NOT ligning up. Get the bike up OFF the front forks and try, try , try again...BET you see its easier and prob fits? Just my guess from your pics.

How many post do you need for this...:lol:
I believe you still have weight on the front forks.....that will cause the top of the forks to bind closer toward the tank...hence the stem not NOT ligning up. Get the bike up OFF the front forks and try, try , try again...BET you see its easier and prob fits? Just my guess from your pics.
X1000

Three threads is kinda pointless. A mod will probably combine them.
Posted via Mobile Device

picked up the front and it dropped right on Thanks all for your reply and sorry for multiple posts in my experience with other site forums i had to use several posts and would be lucky to have one thread answered. I guess thats not the case here tho.

:thumbsup: yep..here it only takes one post before help is on the way or your refurred to contact a sertain member for info:beerchug:

Buyer beware! If you plan on lowering your busa, don't waste your time on such a fine piece. No lower than a half an inch I believe. Found out while installing on a buddy's bike. Man was he disappointed...

Last edited:
States clearly in every ad I've ever seen. No lower than .5 on busa. The gsxr ones will go lower. And I believe with a little engenuity you could go as low as you want.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, my boy missed the fine print and found out when we installed. Lucky for him I had a set of Soupy's adjustable links! Modding the triple to go lower than 0.5 really isn't possible without an integrity compromise. I'm no pro, but I think you could do something to your forks to go lower, which I believe would affect your ride.

Last edited:
Its the bar mounts that stop it from going down. I'd have to really look at it to say it could for sure be done easily but anything is really possible.

Several people of fork lowering kits. If your that worried about ride you wouldn't want to go much lower. At .5 and 1.5 I already scrape in certain driveways and when coming down hard off a power wheelie.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks. That's about it. Retains stock bar position basically and closer than most. Allows slight lowering enough for me, sometime I wish I could lower but I don't want flat spotted pipes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back