Rode with the Buells today.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I took a ride with some friends on Buells today, Rick, on the red Firebolt, his wife Mindy on the XB12, and Steve, I think that was his name, on the 1125. We had lunch in Chatsworth Ga and then headed across Fort Mountain to Dalagonna Ga, then to Suches and back home. It was a fun ride, we let the rain chase us all day, everytime we stopped it wouldnt be long before the sprinkles would start. We never did get wet so i guess you could say we won. :) here are a few pics i took today.

Tim :)

2009MayRides 001 (Small).jpg

2009MayRides 002 (Small).jpg

2009MayRides 004 (Small).jpg

2009MayRides 006 (Small).jpg

2009MayRides 007 (Small).jpg

2009MayRides 008 (Small).jpg

2009MayRides 009 (Small).jpg

2009MayRides 010 (Small).jpg

be a nice bike to add to the stable.. glad you got good weather :)

Those are cool shots, and nice bikes! A rep has been bringing Buells to the weekly bike nights lately and putting them on display, they get alot of attention! I kinda like the Ulysses 1200 with hard bags, it seems like it would be a blast to ride and comfortable too. Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

be a nice bike to add to the stable.. glad you got good weather :)

Yeah, I really love the XB12 Lightning, it was a blast when i took a demo ride at Suches last year. If the price was not so close to the GSXR 1000 I might consider getting it instead of the gixxer.

Those are cool shots, and nice bikes! A rep has been bringing Buells to the weekly bike nights lately and putting them on display, they get alot of attention! I kinda like the Ulysses 1200 with hard bags, it seems like it would be a blast to ride and comfortable too. Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

I also rode the Ulysses, great bike! :)

Good friends, great countryside, top of the line motorcycles....glad you had fun! Raydog

Thanks for sharing. Glad you were able to get some ride time in. Here, the sun would come out and as soon as I thought about grabbing my gear for a ride, it would start raining again. Suppose to be like this for the next 5 or 6 days.

Thanks for sharing. Glad you were able to get some ride time in. Here, the sun would come out and as soon as I thought about grabbing my gear for a ride, it would start raining again. Suppose to be like this for the next 5 or 6 days.

pretty much the same way here, we just got lucky today. :)

I also rode the Ulysses, great bike! :)

I test rode a Ulysses XB12X when I was shopping for my current bike. I had a shortlist of that, the Busa and a Honda VFR. I wanted luggage on whatever I ended up with, so all 3 could fit the bill. They were all within about $500 of each other as equipped with the Busa being the cheapest. I obviously ended up with the Suzuki, but the Buell was a neat bike. I'm really hoping they drop that 1125 motor into the Ulysses someday. That may end up being my Hayabusa's replacement. I love the way those v-twins sound.

Looks like a good time, thanks for the pics.

Just absolutely loved the pics..what better day could you have than your buds, biles and some ridin' time. Thanks for sharing. Wardie:thumbsup:

Back