Rode today

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Please excuse the pic quality. The only thing I had with me was a cell phone.

Today was the 1st time my son and I have ever rode together. I was on my Busa and he was on a FZ6 Yamaha. I think he has the bug now and I am grinning from ear to ear!

k_2.jpg

My son with the bikes.

k_1.jpg

Him in front of me.

b_1.jpg

Me beside him.

The FZ6 belongs to my Brother-in-law for now but will be my son's first bike by spring! He has been riding for several years and has ridden my Busa on several occasions. We will both be taking the MSF course this spring and take a wild guess what he will be getting for XmasRIDING GEAR!!!!

Thanks guys! The weather is supposed to be nice again tomorrow and we are going again. I will have to get some better pics if we go.

Both of my sons ride, but I have only been able to ride with my oldest son (GSXTacy). I enjoy that more than just about anything. I know you feel the same.
beerchug.gif

(GSXcite @ Nov. 25 2006,16:28) Both of my sons ride, but I have only been able to ride with my oldest son (GSXTacy). I enjoy that more than just about anything. I know you feel the same.
beerchug.gif
when i was about 17 i had an RD 400 my dad and i rode out to this old house on a rode that is now a dead end where i work and i check the gate everyday now...one of our security checks everytime i go there i think of that night.....
race.gif

I know how you feel bro. Nothing like it IMO!

My son bought an '05 a couple of months after I got my '06. Road trips, twisties, and even the dragstrip.
For now, I'm sure it means more to me than it does him. But he will remember back some day at the times we're having.
Good times!!!

Pop and son at 1/8 mile strip:
super.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

hope my two sons wanna ride with me and my turbo busa, cause i'm not handing it down, they are currently 7 and 4. seven year old wants a bike already.
super.gif

Back