RODE today

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
It feels so good to ride! I have been checking everything before i go to schnitz to get it tuned, brakes, changed the oil & filter, Adjusted my suspension. Also been trying out the new mods. I must say i'm extremely happy with the 43t but kinda also dissapointed in the fact that i lowered it to keep the front down and now it comes up more and easier than it did when it was stock height and rear sprocket. Then again i feel it is much easier to control a wheelie now that it is lowered. The new exhaust set up is badazz. Ti Yosh Header with a baffled tip Much deeper sounding than stock header and no baffled tips, Plus its single ow instead of dual (I hate duals on a Bike)
Oh! the ladies are already on my case. I rode the bike to wendys to eat with some buddies and on the way back home 3 smokin girls in this altima pull up behind me and started chasing me. I was ok at first nothing wrong with a lil flirtin but they kept following and gettin on my AZZ. So i was crusin bout 40mph in 3rd and they were still on my ass and i got pissed and clutchless down shifted in to 2nd grabbed a hand full of GAS and broke the back tire loose and white smoked it for about 40 foot and left them in the dust. Man was that a rush I have never had the back tire break loose like that before. I hope it does it more often thogh I love it.:laugh:

Last edited:
i normally dont take pics when i ride but i will take some tomorrow if its nice out. Man every time i ride the girls are trying to chase me down even the wife on the back. LOL I must be SEXY!

Wow...just imagine trying to dump a bunch of good looking girls in the dust ???

LOL what? I got my looks in, I'm a one woman man plus like i said they were on my azz every move i made. That shet pisses me off when people follow to close.

I get the looks too even when my wife is with me girls will ask for rides ect....the guys that arent in Indiana just dont understand how it is around here, 99 busa, ba bogus and ibified will testify to this as well...some days i wish the hump could be flipped over to reveal a rear seat...LOL

I get the looks too even when my wife is with me girls will ask for rides ect....the guys that arent in Indiana just dont understand how it is around here, 99 busa, ba bogus and ibified will testify to this as well...some days i wish the hump could be flipped over to reveal a rear seat...LOL

:laugh: you said ba bogus:rofl:

crud it rained here all day just before the Tornado sirens went off... got blue sky, lots of wind and wet roads... After getting the shine back on my polished wheels, am not taking it back in the rain for at least 2 weeks.. :laugh: (Mequiars polish ball on the stick worked great btw.. only took about an hour to do both front and rear wheels back to mirror finish!)

I road Yesterday and today.Temps in the 60's. Trying to get used to the bike since I have only had it a few days.I love it.:thumbsup:

i was out on sunday :cheerleader::thumbsup:

IMG_5705.JPG

IMG_5705.JPG

Back