Rode the M109 Boulevard Today !!!!!!!!!!

Had a good Time. !!!!!!!!!!! No Pics because it was at Night but............

"I Got Back on the Horse" :thumbsup:

I don't know about you but things Seem to GO AWAY when I Ride :bowdown:

i hear ya on that one brother! Which is why S.A.D. hits me pretty hard. Ya know, Seasonal Affectiveness Disorder? lol. Can't ride so I can't release my frustrations & problems
Posted via Mobile Device

Had a good Time. !!!!!!!!!!! No Pics because it was at Night but............

"I Got Back on the Horse" :thumbsup:

I don't know about you but things Seem to GO AWAY when I Ride :bowdown:

Wait until you take a multi day tour out of state! 3-4 days into it, you start considering the options of NOT returning...ever! Of course you do return, but man, 8-9 days of riding in Idaho and NW Montana will (really) make things (GO AWAY).

IMG002Small.jpg

Wait until you take a multi day tour out of state! 3-4 days into it, you start considering the options of NOT returning...ever! Of course you do return, but man, 8-9 days of riding in Idaho and NW Montana will (really) make things (GO AWAY).

IMG002Small.jpg

Do you have a write-up of that adventure? I would love to read about it and check out your pics.

I had a new Red M109 for about 4 months. Its a cool bike but I could not get my juices flowing with it. I always wanted a 240 tire but found the bike is a bit hard to lean in the corners it really likes to go straight. So in May of 2008 I went back to the dealer and said get me out of this and bent over to take it in the asrs for a new 08 Busa.

Needless to say it was an expensive switch but the Busa has my attention and I love to ride it. I have put about 7,000 miles on it during the last 7 months its my daily rider. So the M109 is ok but not for everyone

CIMG3038-1.jpg

Back