Rode my first turbo bike today

Blake051300

Registered
What a day i stopped at a buddies house and shortly later he tossed me the key. It's an 07 with a velocity kit and that sh*t flies. I figured I'd have one by the end of the summer but I think I just sped things up a bit. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh::laugh:

Today my cherry was popped...

Make sure you have a good surgeon in town that can sew your arms back on after the bike rips them off! :laugh:

I cant wait to pop my cherry:laugh:
Iv followed behind them, but NEVER road one.....guessing another month before mine gets its 1st fire up. Cant wait

My first ride I was suprised by the turbo whistle when on boost and how it sounds like a shredder when just cruising along.

Congrats! :beerchug:

Make sure you find a good installer/tuner. Do it right and you will be happy with it.

A customer asked me to ride his new ZX14 . . . when I came back, he was all excited and wanted to know if I agreed that it was fast . . .:rofl:

If you have never ridden a good running turbo bike, you just don't have a clue!

A customer asked me to ride his new ZX14 . . . when I came back, he was all excited and wanted to know if I agreed that it was fast . . .:rofl:

This is so true. I've ridden all of my buddies new 1000's and it reminds me of getting on my old Kawi 250 again. :rofl: Nothing compares.

I finally got my install completed with new gauge bracket and just maid my maiden voage under boost. I'm still shaking lol what a rush. I did notice my O2 was all over the board, looked ok under throttle, but when i got behind some cars running about 3500 steady RPM it seemed a little high at 15. Also noticed a little turbo lag going up my steep driveway until it got some RPM in it. Guess the turbo you feel everything a little more.

A dude I fell out of touch with showed up at a local bike night last summer, had a new 09 Busa, we had the Harley that night, now this guy knew I had a busa but he did not know it was Turboed, and he thought his new bike was a asskicker, he tossed me the key and said let er rip,so I did, I will admit it ran stronger than a 07 and back stocker, but really it has what maybe 175 -180 HP my bike has 290+

Back