rode my bike for the first time

dabs busa

Registered
what's up busa people.i signed up with the site about 3 weeks ago and i had knee surgery and cound not ride for about a month 1/2 but know i'm able to ride that beast a liitle.it rides great on the highway.i'm very impressed with the machine.i have the 40th annv. busa and it is really turning heads.i'm thinking about chroming the rims and getting a undertail and hugger for it.will post pict. when complete.thanks this is a very informative site. if someone have ideas about what mods to do to the 40th busa let me know. thanx dabs

what's up busa people.i signed up with the site about 3 weeks ago and i had knee surgery and cound not ride for about a month 1/2 but know i'm able to ride that beast a liitle.it rides great on the highway.i'm very impressed with the machine.i have the 40th annv. busa and it is really turning heads.i'm thinking about chroming the rims and getting a undertail and hugger for it.will post pict. when complete.thanks this is a very informative site. if someone have ideas about what mods to do to the 40th busa let me know. thanx    dabs
Awesome ride dabs.......do what ya said then move on to the frame......no one's got a 40th with everything polished.......yet.
Then get the rearsets chromed then the smoked screen.....then pipe it.....then.....then.....
Sorry....forgot.....welcome to the board.

Welcome to the board

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Sorry for the late start... Welcome to board bud!

BTW - what does your screen name come from? The dabs part anyway... I think I can guess the busa part.

-The omniscient one doesn't know everything!

Another Pimp stepping to the plate>>>>>>good deal Playa and welcome aboard .  Warning this bike will burn a big O hole in your pocket trying to keep up with the Jones  
biggrin.gif
.  Take your time and prioritize your stepz.  If you want speed then stick with speed inhancement mod or if ya like to look good than go all out with the cosmetics.  A good example would be like remodeling your house just do a room at a time.

Welcome to the board......I have a 40th also...my first sportbike, I am polising the frame and the wheels.See who gets done first
smile.gif

Big O
Physicist Genii

Group: Members
Location: Canyon Country (just north of L.A.) Posted: July 01 2003,2:35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Rhythm @ June 30 2003,6:32)
Warning this bike will burn a big O hole in your pocket

A Big O hole in you're pocket? [/QUOTE]

Stay clear from the family jewelz Biggy
laugh.gif

Back