rode into work today

BUSAFETT

Registered
You can tell the seasons are starting to change in the MD/DE area, so I pulled the Busa out this AM to ride into work. They're calling for rain from 9ish to 12ish, but the bike's in the parking garage so it will be nice and dry. I just hope it warms up enough in the afternoon to dry the road off!

BF

Come on now, there is plenty of riding left in the season. Just got to dress for it! I'm find with temps in the 50s. Heck, I'm still hoping to take out the jetskis one more time this year! LOL

Yeah the year is coming to an end here too. Last night on the way home from hooters the temp was 42 degrees.

I have been riding to work the last few days. The lowest temp so far was 36 degrees. I will ride unless there is frost, which we have had a few times.

oh yeah, the days are getting shorter and pretty soon i'll be out there riding all by myself
beerchug.gif

No parking garage here - I drove today (wimp) but I do have the heated gear!!!

I'm still waiting on a call from the shop that my tire's come in...I am missing all of the good riding weather right now
sad.gif

I will ride right up until it snows so hard it covers the road.

Then it's the lawlessness of the snowmachines and the VAST system.
super.gif

Still have 70° mornings here.

But the balaclava and heated grips are standing by.
30° was the coldest I rode last year on a 1 hour commute.

I don't mind riding when it's cold, it's when you leave, and it's 80, then on the way home it's 40, that gets me !!!

Now is not a good time to say anything.......... so I won't....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I aint skerrrd of no stinkn cold weather, I've rode when the outside temp was down to 10 degrees in the morning.
race.gif
Ok, I was wearing my Garmin heated suit.
biggrin.gif

When it cold I ride fast. That way Iam only really cold for a short time verses cold for a long time.
I ride year around unless ice or snow on road .

(Rhythm @ Sep. 28 2007,20:37) I aint skerrrd of no stinkn cold weather, I've rode when the outside temp was down to 10 degrees in the morning.  
race.gif
 Ok, I was wearing my Garmin heated suit.
biggrin.gif
"Garmin heated suit "
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Heck I've got a Fieldsheer Highland Winter, no heat, I sweat at stop lights in 20 degrees...regular clothes no extras......the windchill is awesome.......none.
super.gif

Just gotta watch the seams around the wrists and the neck..........TOASTY otherwise....

rock.gif

Back