Rode in the Mountains today - Pics

mike1180

Banned
Well you hear me complaining about the weather up here, but this is why I live here:
88 degrees today, pavement nice and hot and sticky, slight cool breeze from the snow caps to ease the heat a bit, and off I went on my favorite curvy road. Gone for 5 hours.
Sorry that "Magic" is in every pic.
I don't get to see her much outside the garage, so I wanted to take in the scenery and the bike.
Enjoy!

may1.JPG

may3.JPG

may4.JPG

may5.jpg

may6.jpg

may7.jpg

may8.jpg

may9.jpg

may10.jpg

may11.jpg

Stunning. Beyond real compare.

Awesome, and I wish I had been there with you, bro. :beerchug:

Ok I HATE YOU yeah thats it sorry no offence your wifes probably a super model too guess your gna show me pics of her next??????? lol your a lucky sob

Well you hear me complaining about the weather up here, but this is why I live here:
88 degrees today, pavement nice and hot and sticky, slight cool breeze from the snow caps to ease the heat a bit, and off I went on my favorite curvy road. Gone for 5 hours.
Sorry that "Magic" is in every pic.
I don't get to see her much outside the garage, so I wanted to take in the scenery and the bike.
Enjoy!

Absolutely amazing pics and bike. Thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup:

Thanks to all for the comments.
I want to add, in 5 hours I didn't see even 1 LEO or any others on patrol (By-Law, Wildlife, Parks Service) What a great day! Almost no traffic too.

Very cool! What is the story with the luggage rack?? Never seen one of those...

That is a rack that goes on like the grab bar:

TwistedThrottle.com : SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Toprack (Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300R, '99-'07) for Givi, Hepco-Becker, & Krauser topcases - GPT.05.209.100.B

You then can attach a quick connect piece to be able to mount a rear bag (I have GIVI)

TwistedThrottle.com : SW-MOTECH Alu-Rack Topcase Adapter Plate (GIVI / Kappa Monokey) - GPT.00.152.405

It is a real slick system.
Mount the adapter with 3 twist fasteners and the bag pops on.
Same coming off.
The rack also gives me something to grab onto, like the grab bar.

alu rack.jpg

adapter.jpg

Last edited:
Riding the mountains is the best! Thanks! Great pics, snows just off around here, heading for the hills! Last weekend, too much gravel still.

Back