Rode 149 the other day. Nice ride:

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
But I was a lone gunner. Not a bad ride, but, would have been nice to have some friends to share it with! LOL! The road is beautiful, with great curves, some switchbacks and fantastic straights for the top enders too! You can see behind the photo that this particular straightaway goes for days!!
Took a couple shots of the Pumpkin with a crappy disposable camera. Funny - they look like "Glamour" shots from the Mall!

BusaGlamour2.jpg

BusaGlamour.jpg

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: "add-on"|1109949388 -->

Bike is looking real nice. Can't wait to see mine in the sunlight again. I'm getting sick of going to look at it every night and wondering when I'm gonna get it out of the garage. This snow is killing me.

Bike is looking real nice.  Can't wait to see mine in the sunlight again.  I'm getting sick of going to look at it every night and wondering when I'm gonna get it out of the garage.  This snow is killing me.
Yeah - but you'll have more pleasant time in the spring & summer then we have. Here its hot as hell and humid as all can believe! Come summer.... sheeeeit.... Its sweatty days riding in Texas! Especially Houston!

Bike's looking good and sounds like a great ride!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109931688 -->

ted pumpkin is looking good.... Seems like you had a nice ride! I agree, long rides are always more fun if you have some friends around with you
smile.gif

... oh yeah, I need to repeat this! Love those matching Micron Exhausts...
blush.gif

There are trees in Texas?? I thought the tallest thing was an oil well...
tounge.gif
Just messin' with ya!! Bike is looking great & glad you got a good ride in!!
cool.gif

Felt like double posting for some reason...

<!--EDIT|BusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109956177 -->

Oh, and 149 is the name of the stretch of road. From Tomball north past Magnolia (I think???). Was pretty cool. Yeah - mostly had the road to myself. When I was stopped a few bikers stopped by to make sure everything was kosher... was all good!

Back