ROCKET MAN

4 over is the perfect length for a stock tail Gen2. This is also a 4 over Trac arm.

Screenshot_20180907-203207_Gallery.jpg

The Air shifter setup, is it new? Looks much better than the typical vertical ram mount!! And that Robinson support.. is it only for the HD shafts? I dig it.

The Air shifter setup, is it new? Looks much better than the typical vertical ram mount!! And that Robinson support.. is it only for the HD shafts? I dig it.

No one makes a horizontal air shifter mount for rearsets, not to my knowledge. What you see is a custom setup - a combination of components to make it work. The kickstand, the side stand switch, the shifter, etc., were all carefully placed so that everything functions as it should. Not a bolt on!

The output shaft support works both with stock and heavy duty output shafts. This is the best insurance for any high horsepower Busa motor. Ask me how I know . . .

Frank, Beautiful job on the Shifter/Rearset Assembly. For the life of me, I couldn't picture how you were going to do a horizontal setup with that shifter, especially with the Rearsets. Thanks Man! PS. That side stand Gotta Go...

Last edited:
Back