ROCKET MAN

Frank- forgot to tell you, I ordered CF inner dash panels, 3 pieces. 2 sides and 1 front (that is also a Front dash panel. The people that made my other CF stuff. Same color and quality, gorgeous. Maybe 6 weeks. Got their 104 gram Black solid billet Bar Ends and a Trick Ass Generator Cover protector too. Hopefully we'll have them about the same time as the wheels and the other equipment. Just wanted to keep you updated..:race:

Frank- forgot to tell you, I ordered CF inner dash panels, 3 pieces. 2 sides and 1 front (that is also a Front dash panel. The people that made my other CF stuff. Same color and quality, gorgeous. Maybe 6 weeks. Got their 104 gram Black solid billet Bar Ends and a Trick Ass Generator Cover protector too. Hopefully we'll have them about the same time as the wheels and the other equipment. Just wanted to keep you updated..:race:
Is that 3 piece CF Magical Racing by any chance ? I am running their inner panel CF stuff . Really looking forward to your build completion , going to be full house and beautifully detailed !!

They are beautiful light pieces , mine are plain carbon . There are a couple of things , you will need the stock stick on foam pieces for 2 side pieces for heat and noise , but can re use the originals , and no mounting lug that locates side of tank . Lastly , a real pain in the ass to get to fuse box because of 3 piece design , but I live with this okay . Really choice pieces in either weave bro , great choice !!
I reckon Webike may have better prices , but not free shipping !

They are beautiful light pieces , mine are plain carbon . There are a couple of things , you will need the stock stick on foam pieces for 2 side pieces for heat and noise , but can re use the originals , and no mounting lug that locates side of tank . Lastly , a real pain in the ass to get to fuse box because of 3 piece design , but I live with this okay . Really choice pieces in either weave bro , great choice !!
I reckon Webike may have better prices , but not free shipping !
Thanks Man, I use the Alumatex Weave (silver in color)..It takes 2-3 Days to get here from Osaka, Japan after they ship. I was amazed. It's the construction stage that takes a while. Everything is hand made. My fender eliminator took 10 weeks, front fender and rear cowl, 8 weeks. Even the mirrors had to be made, 7 weeks. It's good poop so, I keep my mouth shut, wait and appreciate the fact that there is quality CF available. 10 to 20 years ago, there was CRAP. I think I bought it all...lol..

GP4s, discs and matching master cylinder with remote reservoir . . .
IMG_0080.JPG

Nice, and it's not even Christmas! Frank, I'll be in touch. Things are just about back to normal here. When the CF comes in, I'll come down to see you. Hope your Vacation went well, it was Certainly Deserved! PS. What are we doing for clutch/brake levers now?

Last edited:
Back