ROCKET MAN

Okay folks, back to the regularly scheduled programming . . . .
AMS2000.JPG

I was hoping that I wouldn't be asked because I'm not going to lie. Yes Ali, its mine.
GOOD.. and if u don't want frank to post because ure worried about getting races or whatever... my experience is that these turbo bikes instill sooooo much fear, ure gonna have a real big problem getting any action anyway... if ure worried about it getting stolen.. ive got quite a setup for mine... u can PM me when its finished.... I can almost guarantee u that it wont get stolen.... I have multiple layers of security... LETS SEE THE BUILD.

I already told Frank to start posting. Yea, I've had 2 bikes stolen and I still have a Bad taste in my mouth. Nothing worse than going out to your baby in the morning and, It's not there. Thinkin' maybe you screwed up the night before ( I used to drink and smoke weed). Just plain out goin' crazy searching. That Empty feeling in your stomach like your best friend just died! Don't make no difference how much it cost. 5k or 50k, Same Damn Feeling Man. Some Punk just Violated you. Now I have a home with a garage. Tha garage will soon have an Alarm System..

Last edited:
I already told Frank to start posting. Yea, I've had 2 bikes stolen and I still have a Bad taste in my mouth. Nothing worse than going out to your baby in the morning and, It's not there. Thinkin' maybe you screwed up the night before ( I used to drink and smoke weed). Just plain out goin' crazy searching. That Empty feeling in your stomach like your best friend just died! Don't make no difference how much it cost. 5k or 50k, Same Damn Feeling Man. Some Punk just Violated you.
wow... after they stole the first one... I would have went straight extreme with the security measures

I already told Frank to start posting. Yea, I've had 2 bikes stolen and I still have a Bad taste in my mouth. Nothing worse than going out to your baby in the morning and, It's not there. Thinkin' maybe you screwed up the night before ( I used to drink and smoke weed). Just plain out goin' crazy searching. That Empty feeling in your stomach like your best friend just died! Don't make no difference how much it cost. 5k or 50k, Same Damn Feeling Man. Some Punk just Violated you. Now I have a home with a garage. Tha garage will soon have an Alarm System..
u gonna put a shock on it while its apart? figured id try to save u some aggravation early on.....

And a large dog does wonders too. American Bulldogs are great. They look tough but are big giant babies.

LOL! Bring your poop down this winter and I'll show you my new tail light. Nothing better than embarrassing turbo bike owners with a completely stock engine hand clutch bike.
lol.... this is a turbo build thread.... ure funny... go race frank... hes got a very similar bike and he spends time at the dragstrip.... im not going to fla.… u come to the turbo owners... we don't come to u.

Last edited:
Just busting your chops. Seems to be the popular thing to do around here, lol
lol... I was gonna say... u spend a lot of time at the dragstrip, and this bike is a streetbike (kinda)..... I was gonna use it to race against some of these ridiculous HP cars in NY on the street.. even that hasn't panned out, as im workin all the time, and now I basically use it to scare myself on my days off.

Back