ROCKET MAN

At $280 that’s tough to swallow sir!!

So are Carrillo rods at $1100 and a Gen 2 Multistage at $2300 . . . it comes down to whether you NEED it or not. Did you need a Busa turbo? You could have picked up a 250 Ninja or Honda CM400. I don't manufacture these items, nor do I make the prices. What I can do is evaluate products and sell them if they are good, pan them if they are not. If they have a purpose and do what they are designed to do, then they are worth it . . . IMHO. :thumbsup:

On that note, let’s see if you can diagnose and recommend. Riding 1 up, fuel pressure is solid at 43, running all 6 gears. Riding 2 up, running her up in rpms into boost, pressure starts to drop, and bike still walked a 600 lol but starts to get sluggish. Rcc stage 1 pump below the spring mount, and filter was newly changed. Is this an amp output issue??

Asking anyone to diagnose from a distance is unreasonable. Didn't you have a different thread on this very subject? Ask yourself what is different riding 1 up and riding 2 up. I doubt an electrical issue, unless you are riding Mama June on the back. I have cautioned you numerous times on throwing money at the problem based on guesses and purchasing a killer battery for the bike is not something I would recommend as a solution. . .

Sh_t man, Beats getting stuck on a highway at night or day. What's a tow cost? I change my batteries Every 2 years wheather they need it or not. For me, it just makes sense.

You’ve got to be kidding. A tow costs $8.33 a month whether I need one, or twenty. RVRoadhelp towing insurance. Batteries last five years or more if taken care of. Swapping them out every two years just wastes money as would paying such a high price for a battery if the bike doesn’t require one.

By the time you go through a couple starters because you are pulling the battery down or travel 1000 miles to a race and the bike won't start because the voltage drop won't let the ECU light off, $280.00 ain't that bad.

Agree however, in that situation having a spare battery should be SOP no matter what, right?

On that note, let’s see if you can diagnose and recommend. Riding 1 up, fuel pressure is solid at 43, running all 6 gears. Riding 2 up, running her up in rpms into boost, pressure starts to drop, and bike still walked a 600 lol but starts to get sluggish. Rcc stage 1 pump below the spring mount, and filter was newly changed. Is this an amp output issue??

I know nothing about Turbos and obviously there are much more qualified people on here to handle your problem. But let me try: How much did you say she weighs? Lol!

Agree however, in that situation having a spare battery should be SOP no matter what, right?

SOP, Suggested operating procedures, right?
Trust me when I travel I have a ton of spares etc., but still it pisses you off when stuff doesn't work.

Soon it will be here in Canada as it goes legal shortly across the country...and I thought people drove crappy before....

I'll take everyone on the road being stoned vs 1 drunk out there in the mix.
High people drive at, or usually below the speed limit, and if they're too high, they don't drive at all.
Marajuana was only made illegal as a scapegoat, and to build up politicians careers to an uniformed public. It has alot of health benefits, and is safer than alcohol.
I always wear a helmet, but I don't think the government should be able to write me a ticket if I don't. Same thing. Gateway drug my azz.

You’ve got to be kidding. A tow costs $8.33 a month whether I need one, or twenty. RVRoadhelp towing insurance. Batteries last five years or more if taken care of. Swapping them out every two years just wastes money as would paying such a high price for a battery if the bike doesn’t require one.
I change REGULAR batteries every 2 years, Not 300
Some people smoke and drink their money away, I buy batteries And a piece of mind. Did you ever get stuck with a dead battery at night on a long dark highway in the rain? I Have. I'll By The Batteries..

I change REGULAR batteries every 2 years, Not 300
Some people smoke and drink their money away, I buy batteries And a piece of mind. Did you ever get stuck with a dead battery at night on a long dark highway in the rain? I Have. I'll By The Batteries..
rocketman.. is this ure bike he is building? im so stupid.... I just made the connection.

Back