ROCKET MAN

Of course..I need some time to master the bike. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to get a longer swing arm for that. I dont think the 4 over will be stable enough. I could be wrong. Going to be fun learning. I think this season, I'll be happy if I can run the 600 Hp. On the street and feel confident jammin' on it. Sounds easy but, we have a short riding season here and I have an 88 year old Mom that I've been taking care of for 13+ years now. Something happens to me, She Has No One. They'll put her in a home and that's not acceptable. While my Mom is still on this earth, there are some things that I wont be able to do like going to Maine. Believe Me, I'm gonna have fun this season just learning and being a Big Pain In The Ass! They couldn't touch the 330 Gen 1 but, it's a new season and I hear there's a couple Turbos out there now. If I can hook it up and keep that front tire down, I'll be fine.
I respect your mindset, and enjoying it is all that matters.

Of course..I need some time to master the bike. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to get a longer swing arm for that. I dont think the 4 over will be stable enough. I could be wrong. Going to be fun learning. I think this season, I'll be happy if I can run the 600 Hp. On the street and feel confident jammin' on it. Sounds easy but, we have a short riding season here and I have an 88 year old Mom that I've been taking care of for 13+ years now. Something happens to me, She Has No One. They'll put her in a home and that's not acceptable. While my Mom is still on this earth, there are some things that I wont be able to do like going to Maine. Believe Me, I'm gonna have fun this season just learning and being a Big Pain In The Ass! They couldn't touch the 330 Gen 1 but, it's a new season and I hear there's a couple Turbos out there now. If I can hook it up and keep that front tire down, I'll be fine.

Well at approx 400hp on stock wheel base it had a hard time keeping the front down enough to not loose control.
Mind you I don’t have a boost controller so my wrist is in charge of all the hp.
Nothing like taking a corner and having 175lbs torque pushing u out the corner with your elbow low
New York has some good highways leave CT alone and come “buy groceries” here

There's no need to keep the front down.
I've ridden long seated highway wheelies around 150mph, with standups into the 130's.
Wheelie contests go over 200mph with turbo power.
Even though I've never ridden a turbo bike, I can only imagine it makes wheelies even easier.
Lean a little, put pressure on a footpeg, or you can even turn the wheel like a rudder in the wind to steer. It's actually really easy too...and I bet you'll find that out, lol.

You boyz are welcome to come out on the island where we can go out east on Sunrise Hwy, which is straight for several miles. I am sure once Highway Patrol smells us, they'll put a helicopter up and we can see who stops first . . .
I'm in. When I went to your shop there was plenty of road to ride "spiritedly" .

Obviously for the pipes, and the POWERHOUSE Shootout air filter . . . we could have gone with a custom long pipe, but there was no way to keep an air filter inside the left fairing on this one. Just looking at the bike, you can't really tell if it's a Stage One or something more . . . I've been riding around for close to forty years with dump pipes on all my bikes, it's funny how sometimes people don't even know (or don't care!). If stealth is your main goal it can be done, but I have yet to see it on a 600+ hp bike.

IMG_0338.JPG

There's no need to keep the front down.
I've ridden long seated highway wheelies around 150mph, with standups into the 130's.
Wheelie contests go over 200mph with turbo power.
Even though I've never ridden a turbo bike, I can only imagine it makes wheelies even easier.
Lean a little, put pressure on a footpeg, or you can even turn the wheel like a rudder in the wind to steer. It's actually really easy too...and I bet you'll find that out, lol.
Dude, my gen 1 w/330 Hp. does Great Wheelies! It comes up easily, all by itself in 2nd. gear..about 110-120..Used to be a wheelie freak until the Woman changed lanes and pulled in front of me. Got a TBI (frontal lobe) and a permanent stutter out of that one. Now, I just concentrate on Speed. If and When the wheel comes up, I take care of it But, I dont do them intentionally any more. I Dont have to with the Turbos. You do have to pay attention when that Torque comes up though. Thats The only thing that I really stay aware of because IT WILL Flip You Over and a lot of times, it dont give ya' any fu*king notice! AH, SPRING'S COMING...

Thanks Frank.
The main issue is the filter on the left fairing.Just riding here a bike with dump pipes and filter exceeding the fairings then you are risking a lot your bike to be stolen..

As for the dump pipes, i have made a modification on my bike and when i want to have some fun, i remove the oversized muffler as with the muffler you cannot here the sound of the turnine ( ie whistle) and keep only the midpipe and a small extention..it takes me 1 minute to remove /install this

I have yet to painted black, just sent it to workshop for painting..

If i could keep the filter inside the fairing this would be great..i do not have a goal to run with 600 hp but even with 500+ would be great..i am telling you this since gt 35 r may be quite big and i can reach my goal with 3071, or 3076 0.63 that might be quite smaller turbine and fit easier without mods..
IMG-cf4bdd566ca24c763319063aa91e71d9-V.jpg

So stealth for you is about being low profile so your bike doesn't get stolen? Coming up with a stealth intake at that power level will be a challenge, especially with all the electrical on that side of the bike. But I am sure it can be done. Even with your bike looking stock, the first time you twist the throttle in front of anybody, the word will be out, won't it? Seems like a lost cause, but I don't live in Greece, so I really can't say, can I?

For most riders, stealth is about surprising your opponent, or the ability to get races . . . for me personally, I put it right in their faces, just like Superman does with the big "S" on his chest, lol ! And when somebody says to me, "give me 3 bikes and the break" (or whatever), I just tell them I'll give you the other lane, and an :moon:
whooping! :lol: I guess I have nothing to prove anymore . . .

Hahahaha l liked your comments and i agree with you...believe me i am having very low profile but yes some times i want to let this beast show the power..not yes having the big S but i feel i belong to the " avengers" team..Stark is not so powerful !lol

I dont go wot in front of people but only on the highway!

Seems i need to reconsider that "stealthy look" option..

Man, the looks that I get at stop lights. Especially like your everyday sportbike rider that isn't hip to the Good poop Yet. People get freaked out at those pipes! I can just imagine the size of the pipes on the new bike. Burp the throttle a little bit, get used to people lookin', From All Over! You got a sweet sounding orchestra on your right side comin' out those pipes and, on the Left side, this Heavenly Turbo Whine that I swear to God, makes your D*ck Hard (If Ya' Got One) AND Let's not forget about the Waste Gate puffs between gear changes and the Whoosh! Comin' out of the Blow-Off Valve..You Really Cant describe it. Just remember, there are some Men and Women out there on Naturally Aspirated Bikes with Full Exhaust Systems that know what their doing and will Fu*k You Up! "YES, IT WAS A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE!"

Last edited:
Lol...i agree..
I am quite inspired guys ( yes i have a di@@) and will seriously consider getting out such fears i have and let the bike Rip a bit on the streets..
I removed the muffler and while riding the bike on the countryside i stopped at a seaside area during the summer with lots of people drinking their coffee next to the sea and believe me i felt being a Fu@@@ alien by the way they were looking at the bike..they were confused if they indeed heard q turbo or not..lol

I know that feeling and it is great..i think the best gift made ever to myselfe but our gready nature says it is not enough...
Hope you get the results you are looking for and keep people freaking out.

You boyz are welcome to come out on the island where we can go out east on Sunrise Hwy, which is straight for several miles. I am sure once Highway Patrol smells us, they'll put a helicopter up and we can see who stops first . . .
Wonder how long it would take to make it to montauk lighthouse on a turbo busa?LOL!

Man, the looks that I get at stop lights. Especially like your everyday sportbike rider that isn't hip to the Good poop Yet. People get freaked out at those pipes! I can just imagine the size of the pipes on the new bike. Burp the throttle a little bit, get used to people lookin', From All Over! You got a sweet sounding orchestra on your right side comin' out those pipes and, on the Left side, this Heavenly Turbo Whine that I swear to God, makes your D*ck Hard (If Ya' Got One) AND Let's not forget about the Waste Gate puffs between gear changes and the Whoosh! Comin' out of the Blow-Off Valve..You Really Cant describe it. Just remember, there are some Men and Women out there on Naturally Aspirated Bikes with Full Exhaust Systems that know what their doing and will Fu*k You Up! "YES, IT WAS A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE!"

Yes..indeed i decided to abandon the stealthy look and put that S on my chest lol

With dump pipes / filter i see better response

IMG-143153f94063d9cea49c3cc673bbe577-V.jpg

IMG-6dd7166651372f2df929afdc5f3076c2-V.jpg

Back