ROCKET MAN

Of course..I need some time to master the bike. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to get a longer swing arm for that. I dont think the 4 over will be stable enough. I could be wrong. Going to be fun learning. I think this season, I'll be happy if I can run the 600 Hp. On the street and feel confident jammin' on it. Sounds easy but, we have a short riding season here and I have an 88 year old Mom that I've been taking care of for 13+ years now. Something happens to me, She Has No One. They'll put her in a home and that's not acceptable. While my Mom is still on this earth, there are some things that I wont be able to do like going to Maine. Believe Me, I'm gonna have fun this season just learning and being a Big Pain In The Ass! They couldn't touch the 330 Gen 1 but, it's a new season and I hear there's a couple Turbos out there now. If I can hook it up and keep that front tire down, I'll be fine.
I respect your mindset, and enjoying it is all that matters.

Of course..I need some time to master the bike. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to get a longer swing arm for that. I dont think the 4 over will be stable enough. I could be wrong. Going to be fun learning. I think this season, I'll be happy if I can run the 600 Hp. On the street and feel confident jammin' on it. Sounds easy but, we have a short riding season here and I have an 88 year old Mom that I've been taking care of for 13+ years now. Something happens to me, She Has No One. They'll put her in a home and that's not acceptable. While my Mom is still on this earth, there are some things that I wont be able to do like going to Maine. Believe Me, I'm gonna have fun this season just learning and being a Big Pain In The Ass! They couldn't touch the 330 Gen 1 but, it's a new season and I hear there's a couple Turbos out there now. If I can hook it up and keep that front tire down, I'll be fine.

Well at approx 400hp on stock wheel base it had a hard time keeping the front down enough to not loose control.
Mind you I don’t have a boost controller so my wrist is in charge of all the hp.
Nothing like taking a corner and having 175lbs torque pushing u out the corner with your elbow low
New York has some good highways leave CT alone and come “buy groceries” here

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
There's no need to keep the front down.
I've ridden long seated highway wheelies around 150mph, with standups into the 130's.
Wheelie contests go over 200mph with turbo power.
Even though I've never ridden a turbo bike, I can only imagine it makes wheelies even easier.
Lean a little, put pressure on a footpeg, or you can even turn the wheel like a rudder in the wind to steer. It's actually really easy too...and I bet you'll find that out, lol.