ROCKET MAN

@michael parris heuberger is a rider that is building a machine that was to be around 650bhp for Street / LSR / Drag race bike , but has since upped the build requirements , to some ultra competitive bhp figure that only a top few heavy hitter bikes , worldwide , are reliably producing ..... 'Gunner will be loaded for bear' !! Bring it on !!!
Hi. It will be the best I can do. I am working with the best people. They have to keep me under control I have to many wild and crazy ideas. I want to build new Heavy duty cases block and head out of magnesium with better cooling better head gasket sealing 7 or 8 speed trans able to take 70 to 80 lbs of boost. I would use Al Be Met am 162 metal matrix. Lets say 1500+ HP 600 lbs with a 150lbs rider. All F1 tech. Back to the real world 750 to 800. Big CC did 934 out at the wheel and busted a hold down strap! That would be about 1046 to 1074 at the crank! On the street it will turned down to about 350HP. My friend has a chevy with a 572 ci with twin 108mm turbos on meth making 3400HP. He runs outlaw Pro Mod.

Hi. It will be the best I can do. I am working with the best people. They have to keep me under control I have to many wild and crazy ideas. I want to build new Heavy duty cases block and head out of magnesium with better cooling better head gasket sealing 7 or 8 speed trans able to take 70 to 80 lbs of boost. I would use Al Be Met am 162 metal matrix. Lets say 1500+ HP 600 lbs with a 150lbs rider. All F1 tech. Back to the real world 750 to 800. Big CC did 934 out at the wheel and busted a hold down strap! That would be about 1046 to 1074 at the crank! On the street it will turned down to about 350HP. My friend has a chevy with a 572 ci with twin 108mm turbos on meth making 3400HP. He runs outlaw Pro Mod.
Do you have any video on that car? I'd love to see it....

Everyone has a reason for what they do. Three guys I know built engines just for horsepower. They never ride them. They push them onto the dyno. They only start them to try for king over the dyno competitions Personally I don't get it but that's why there's chocolate and vanilla
NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE HERE BUT, Just Because You Got Big Power, Doesn't Mean You Have The Balls, Brains OR Ability To Use It. Like the Man Said, for some people, its like an Ego Thing with the Dyno bullshit and for some of us it's the Need to be able to Control something that's so Uncontrollable...Hey, what ever floats your boat man...

Last edited:
Everyone has a reason for what they do. Three guys I know built engines just for horsepower. They never ride them. They push them onto the dyno. They only start them to try for king over the dyno competitions Personally I don't get it but that's why there's chocolate and vanilla

Some people build dyno queens, yes, that is true. Most people who build serious horsepower intend on using it, that is also true. I personally will not ride a turbo bike in the street with less than 300 to the wheel, anything else is boring to me. My daily driver is a 600 hp bike that is ridden at 425 rear all the time. And guess what? I have over 15,000 great miles on that bike. Building a high horsepower, normally-aspirated bike can limit you, but a turbo is way different. I can ride to church on Sunday and from there to the track. I can cruise around and do poker runs and ride the bike like a stock bike. Or I can twist the throttle and see you later! So maybe if you had one , you would get it. Until you do, you won't. See you later . . . :banana:

Oh I get high HP street bikes that people ride. I would not bother to build if I could not. What I don't get are Dyno queens. Never ridden seldom started. Why bother putting a motorcycle around it. Same way I do not get cars with monster high pressure sound systems put into cars so buttoned down to keep the pressure in they are underivable Door welded shut Windows had on place but steel straps and lots of rivets. just to see how much pressure they an generate. many have not even got a motor and they need a generator to provide enough power. Some things pet eco puzzle me but I probably do things they find odd too :). I mean how many complete drum sets does one man need lol

I get it. I can enjoy a high hp run on a dyno, even if the owner doesn't ride it hard. Not my thing, but I get it.

I also get turbo. I have no idea why they under power cars. Everything should have boost and it should be factory. I have a 900hp Supra and honestly every car at 500hp drives better. You dont have to wring its neck to overtake, or tow a load. No chopping through the gears to do anything, just ease on the power. THAT is why the Bentley's all have heaps of power, because it makes it more relaxing to drive...

I wonder for the the cost of a magnesium block, is it possible to just weld the block to the head and then run 70/80psi?

awesome build man... flawless... I KNOW ure estatic….
Thank You Sir. Nice to hear from ya'. You know, I thought I'd be kind of ecstatic but, I'm not. I don't know what I am. Anxious, Worried, Scared. Maybe a little of each. I had Frank make #1 on the controller a "Bitch Mode" for the Women Folk. Probably only 350 Hp. I haven't ridden in a solid year because of Mom being sick, which means I will be using the Bitch Mode" myself for a little while, just until I Blow the Cobwebs out of my Brain. You know how that crap is. I'm sure just between the suspension, brakes and wheels, I won't know that bike at all. Gonna have to learn everything, stay alert and pay attention. Won't take long.

Back