Rock store    Aug 2000

shopdog

Registered
Hello Busa fans ! In the spring of 2000 I built a wrecked Busa. I think I had the first Custom Busa on canery row. for WSB.
I was Busa before Busa was cool !!!!
Anyway, after my divorce I only have 1 picture of the bike.
That summer (Aug I think ) somebody took some pics of me rolling a standup wheelie at the pullout above the Rockstore
I think they were posted on this site.
The bike was Black and Blue with PM Chicane wheels
I was wearing neon yellow AXO leathers
If anyone can recall or locate these pics I would be pumped
Thanks and I miss the baddest bike I ever had !!!!
Shopdog onthebox1@yahoo.com
race.gif

Here is a link to search results of rock store searching in the original .org forums. Look through it and see if any screenames are familiar, its a start anyway...

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the Site, and do YA still have a Busa !! Hope we can help Ya on your search  
beerchug.gif

Thanks for your help , no luck so far but maybe they will pop up.
I'm sorry that I sold the Busa, I went to an 05 gix 1000 and it was like trading in the sofa for a saw horse.
Seems these days the damn police just don't have a sense of humor anymore. If you get stopped on the back wheel or over 100 mph they are just plain pissed off !!!!!!!!! and your going to jail with your bike on the hook. I won't ride anything that doesn't peal your eye lids back when you whack it. And the street is getting harder and harder to find squidless twisties.
I've swapped to a full built CRF 450 Supermoto and taken it back to the track.
At 50 yrs young Learning to back it in is giving me wood all over again!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Shopdog I'll keep checking

Back