Rock Slide on the Dragon

ya wish i could have made a bunch of trips lol. i miss ridin with you guys. nothin but straight roads here. you have to travel 40 miles to go to somewhat of a twistie road. :'(

ya wish i could have made a bunch of trips lol. i miss ridin with you guys. nothin but straight roads here. you have to travel 40 miles to go to somewhat of a twistie road. :'(

Yeah Wes, wish you were here, you have missed out on some good rides. Hope ya make it back from Cali in time for the bash. Take care. :)

Well it sucks I have run the Dragon... But now some of ya got your wish they blocked off the road so idots that don't watch what there doing can't get hurt! For all you guys yelling about how the goverment (police and such) should get sued for not protecting you from your self you got your wish! How does it feel now to be protected from your self? I love reading the posts of the people that did not get my point! The police should protect me!!! I will sue!!! I can't be responsible for my self your responsible for me! Its not my fault! Now to protect a few blind people and people with out driving skills were all going to be protected! Real nice!!!! God lets give the government more power over personal lives.... Oh and by the way I have been a Cop for 26 years now... But for people that yell its not me and sue everyone just call me MOM! Don't worry sonny I will protect you from your self! Now move along jr. go find another road....... long flat straight but slow road with automatic radar cameras to protect you from your self with that Busa! Do ya get my point yet?

putting soap box away.... thinking people will never change until they are forced to live in bubble wrap... Some people are just too big to throw over my shoulder and burp anymore.. but they still want it.

Well it sucks I have run the Dragon... But now some of ya got your wish they blocked off the road so idots that don't watch what there doing can't get hurt! For all you guys yelling about how the goverment (police and such) should get sued for not protecting you from your self you got your wish! How does it feel now to be protected from your self? I love reading the posts of the people that did not get my point! The police should protect me!!! I will sue!!! I can't be responsible for my self your responsible for me! Its not my fault! Now to protect a few blind people and people with out driving skills were all going to be protected! Real nice!!!! God lets give the government more power over personal lives.... Oh and by the way I have been a Cop for 26 years now... But for people that yell its not me and sue everyone just call me MOM! Don't worry sonny I will protect you from your self! Now move along jr. go find another road....... long flat straight but slow road with automatic radar cameras to protect you from your self with that Busa! Do ya get my point yet?

putting soap box away.... thinking people will never change until they are forced to live in bubble wrap... Some people are just too big to throw over my shoulder and burp anymore.. but they still want it.

you got that right

Please don't stop now.....keep going. The floor is allllll yours......

:whistle:

:lol:

Last edited:

I get your point and agree....but damn, how about spell/grammar check:laugh:

It would carry more weight if you spelled 'idiot' correctly when you're calling someone an idiot.

I still disagree, while I see your point I am sure the patrol car and the camera crew were a pretty big distraction to the driver. Police car should have been parked IN the road, not beside it.

your right sorry about the spelling... what can I say I was on a roll and I wanted to make a point. Im guilty of being one of the people that like to use spell check and don't have it here...

I still disagree, while I see your point I am sure the patrol car and the camera crew were a pretty big distraction to the driver. Police car should have been parked IN the road, not beside it.

well considering the fact that section of road the speed limit is 30mph, they probably parked to the side so some moron wouldnt come flying around the corner and hit them :whistle:

regardless, if the guy had been more focused on the task at hand (driving) he would have been ok.

Back