Rock Slide on the Dragon

Contact a lawyer? for what because your not looking where your driving? What if it would have been a kid on a bike? Thats why this country is in a mess no one wants to own up to their own mess.... It's always some one else that people look to now days for the blame, all the time hoping they have deep pockets! I say tough----! pay for your own mess you make....

Amen brother :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
Not allowed to talk about it yet but I am in a lawsuit now over someone not watching where they were going on a motorized bicycle. I am not even involved I just live next to the guy who is, so somehow they can include me

I think they should leave the rocks and get that DA off the road

Kev, I just realized that you were only 10 days away from having exactly 1 year since you posted last! :welcome: back

I saw this on another forum I belong to looks like they are closing the dragon until further notice

Page Not Found | Facebook
Well Gang it is official the TN Governor has closed the Dragon and is unwilling to accept the help of NC for medical and law enforcement. We will probably be forced to close the resort and not sure we will reopen this year. Lots of rumors flying around as to when they will get the mess cleaned up. I have heard 14 week to Aug. I will let you know more when I do.

also here is a pic from today
the photographer says there's a steel guardrail in place behind the barrels.
P1010158.jpg

nice you bringing my turbo pumpkin down :whistle:

not sure yet. I'm looking to get rid of it and get a ktm motard. I hope to have one by bash time. I think it would be an awesome ride out in the curvy country! :thumbsup:

not sure yet. I'm looking to get rid of it and get a ktm motard. I hope to have one by bash time. I think it would be an awesome ride out in the curvy country! :thumbsup:

well let me know whatcha want for it, not totally flush but love that bike :thumbsup:

Wtf!!!!!!???

Exactly. I was about to post up the same...that it's now closed indefinitely. Doesn't bother me too much on the riding aspect - there are plenty of great roads. However, I have to make a big detour to get there and back. :banghead:

TN has been talking about shutting this road down for years, looks like they finally got their wish.

Tim and I rode up there today and the guy standing in front of the barrels said they hoped to have it cleaned up by May and might be August. The Skyway was beautiful though.:laugh: Tim will be posting pics later!:thumbsup:

here is the pic I took today. No telling how long it will take them to get it open. Plenty of great roads around the area and there might not be as much trafic if everyone knows the dragon is closed. :) Kevin and I had a great ride today over the skyway and down 28 back over the skyway to Tellico and home. :) The skyway had a little snow on the sides of the road. :D

DSCN9921.jpg

DSCN9917.jpg

DSCN9918.jpg

DSCN9919.jpg

DSCN9920.jpg

D O T guy said the ground was too unstable to get the geological survey done and that would have to be done before the job was even put up for bid. Many more good roads to be ridden around the area though.

Back