Rock band will showcase a Suicide!

They're talking about it on the radio right now...it's truly unbelievable...
It's one thing to want the right to die if you're terminall ill, but to expose that in front of so many is just morally wrong...IMHO...

Well if we let these guys kill themselves, we'll be raising the quality of the human gene pool!

Idiots!

It ain't gonna happen. Their stage kicked them out when it found out. The town council outlawed suicide as entertainment too. Gotta love Florida.

sounds like a [ boring ] publicity stunt to advocate assisted suicide , and shamelessly plug their band at the same time .
The whole deal sounds like a real YAWNER.

Now if the band wants to commit suicide , and they want to do it horrifically ,with huge amounts of flyin' guts , I got just the right "Trigger Man" in mind .

you know who I'm talkin' about.....yers truly .

Seriously thou , how fuggin' boring , I'm assuming they'd be using some uthenasia drug , IV drip , or some such shid.

YAWN.....

No sledgehammer to the head , no electric chair , no Hi-dive from a fifty foot ladder .

If someone wants to kill themselves on stage , I say what the fug . Go for it . What do I care . If yer life has hit rock bottom , or you have some incurable shi7 , go for it .

But then again....I'M ALL FOR THE TELIVISED AMONIA
GASING OF ALL "JERRY'S KIDS".

SWEET DREAMS..... hav a good 1.....RSD.

the people of Jone's Town...... :alcoholic: :drool: :withstupid:

Back