Robbinsville NC 10 day weather forecast

it'd better change....not liking the rain forecast for the 21st....seems the weather also pulls out a couple days longer than they think which puts it on the 23rd.

Lately we have had waves of rain. Rain for a couple of days, nice for 3-4 days, then rain again. Could be good timing for you guys. I will keep my fingers crossed so "yall" have nice weather. I hate when my husband comes home "grumpy" cause the weather sucked!!! :)

Be safe no matter what! :thumbsup:

Lately we have had waves of rain. Rain for a couple of days, nice for 3-4 days, then rain again. Could be good timing for you guys. I will keep my fingers crossed so "yall" have nice weather. I hate when my husband comes home "grumpy" cause the weather sucked!!! :)

Be safe no matter what! :thumbsup:

You should come with him to cheer him up:thumbsup:

It will do what ever it wants, just bring your rainsuits and lets ride, wont be the first time and we all had fun. :D

heck if there was not some rain for Bash, well it would not be bash... you just gotta chase ahead of the showers :)

I checked that this a.m. I'm not looking forward to rain. Anastasia won't get much riding in if it does. :banghead:

I on the other hand have learned my lesson and bought rain pants. :thumbsup:

It's only a 60% chance. Give it a couple more days and it'll be down to a 20% chance:thumbsup:

Back