Roaring Toyz Rear Brake Setup.

TurboBusa0704

Registered
Hi Folks, Hope everyone is doing well. Wondering if anyone had any experience with Hayabusa rear brakes by Roaring Toyz and if they're any good or better than Brembo rear caliper since Brembo is single piston and these are two piston so technically would be better, so wanted some insight.

RTRKITB-2T.jpg

RTRKITB-3T.jpg

Hi Folks, Hope everyone is doing well. Wondering if anyone had any experience with Hayabusa rear brakes by Roaring Toyz and if they're any good or better than Brembo rear caliper since Brembo is single piston and these are two piston so technically would be better, so wanted some insight.

View attachment 1631521

View attachment 1631522
Hi. You do not need a lot of rear brakes, it just locks up the brakes. I just use the rear to settle the bike so I do not get front dive. Take a look at my avatar that is a two piston Baringer. That is on my 800 + HP turbo with nos busa.

Hi. You do not need a lot of rear brakes, it just locks up the brakes. I just use the rear to settle the bike so I do not get front dive. Take a look at my avatar that is a two piston Baringer. That is on my 800 + HP turbo with nos busa.
@michael parris heuberger That Baringer setup looks good. I agree with you about rear locking, my thing is the stock rear brakes suck. I currently have a Brembo rear brake setup. I had my bike at 315whp and stock brakes sucked. So changed the whole setup to Brembo. Plus now I'll have brake boosting for a roll racing and twice the horsepower so can use all the help I can get. Plus with Brake boosting I'm thinking I'll go through pads quickly.

I found the oem M/C to be less than desired. I have a Brembo PS13 Billet M/C which is around $2000AUD and needs brackets to work as it’s classed as universal.

On par with the front brakes and can easily pull the bike up without interference from the front.

View attachment 1631533
@Dai Thats a gorgeous looking piece. Thanks. Expensive as hell. Gonna look into it though. Maybe in the future.

Back