roaring toyz exhaust

Yosh R-77 Full Exh. CF.
thumb_up.gif

I'll sell my full roaring toys 4-2-1 shorty exhaust to anyone that is willing to throw me $200+ shipping for it. I've had the exhaust on my 07 Busa since June2008. I am selling it becuase of the recent turbo install. Drop me a pm if your interested.

I'll sell my full roaring toys 4-2-1 shorty exhaust to anyone that is willing to throw me $200+ shipping for it. I've had the exhaust on my 07 Busa since June2008. I am selling it becuase of the recent turbo install. Drop me a pm if your interested.

I will buy it call pm me your # and info and we can work out details..consider it sold...

my # sent in pm

I have the megaphone on my 08 and I lost power as well that's why I'm looking into another system. I'm actually going to just get a slip on and modify my pipes to fit cause I want to keep the header on there.

I like the roaring toys megaphone exhaust. The only improvement that I could see being made would be to include a base map for a powercommander so your pipes don't turn yellow before you get a chance to get to a dyno for a good tune.

As far as the sound produced from this exhaust, well:
  1. With the suggested baffle installed when shipped from Roaring toys the note is a deep LOUD tone. Not raspy nor over muffled and still tollerable at idle.
  2. With the addition of the second baffle the note drops to a more sane limit, however, I felt that it is over muffled and doesn't have the sounds quality or note that i would expect.
  3. With both baffles removed (not suggested) it is VERY LOUD. Sounds like a NHRA sling-shot dragster.
With the weight drop in going to this exhaust (from a stock bike) the bike felt slightly more nimble and monueverable.

:poke:
**This exhaust isn't for everyone.**

I like the roaring toys megaphone exhaust. The only improvement that I could see being made would be to include a base map for a powercommander so your pipes don't turn yellow before you get a chance to get to a dyno for a good tune.

As far as the sound produced from this exhaust, well:
  1. With the suggested baffle installed when shipped from Roaring toys the note is a deep LOUD tone. Not raspy nor over muffled and still tollerable at idle.
  2. With the addition of the second baffle the note drops to a more sane limit, however, I felt that it is over muffled and doesn't have the sounds quality or note that i would expect.
  3. With both baffles removed (not suggested) it is VERY LOUD. Sounds like a NHRA sling-shot dragster.
With the weight drop in going to this exhaust (from a stock bike) the bike felt slightly more nimble and monueverable.

:poke:
**This exhaust isn't for everyone.**
i have 4500 miles on the bike now since i installed the roaring toyz when new. very happy with everything, i have not done any mapping or pc and nothing turn yellow on it.
i would not suggest to put second baffle, it does reduce the noise but it takes away about 10 horsepower.
if i had to buy another busa or zx14 in future, i would get another one, it looks good and it sound good.horsepower, i got plenty already.:laugh:
and handling... oh yah it is real good.:thumbsup:

I just got back the bike its a hell of a lot louder than i thought(kinda having second thoughts, its looks awesome though) is there anyway of lowering the noise a little bit other than putting in the second baffle and losing power. any help will be appreciated i didnt know it would be that loud.
how reputable is your tuner? where is he located?

Thanks for all the good comments, and as far as them hitting the bottom of the garbage can... That's harsh, man.... None of our publications claim it is California-emissions certified, and heck, the word MEGAPHONE doesn't bring about images of muffled sounds... It's more like getting the most noise possible from a sound source...

No tuners necessary, we have had the maps available at our site for over a year. You can find them here. That file is a .DJM <Dino-jet Map> with both the Busa and ZX-14 maps included. Sorry this thread got by me so long before posting that up. Thanks to all who have tried and love our pipes, we also sell carbon-fibre slip-ons, but nothing brings out the inner beast like a good megaphone exhaust.

Guess the rear brake lever isn't used when cruising for chicks hugh, lol...

It is a sweet looking intimidating pipe though. :laugh:

Back