Roaring Toyz exhaust worth it??

06limited1st

Registered
Roaring Toyz Exhaust just seems like I can cut myself a piece of steel and spend $50 instead of buying this exhaust for $800 and get the same results.. I like the more aggressive low-tone exhaust like the Brock's so Im just tryin to narrow down my options..

Any comments??

I have HEARD that roaring toyz is CRAP. Just what I've heard
hello.gif

Are you talking about the mini Megaphone they have?? it isn't an open pipe, it has a baffle in it. Heres a link to the page.

I have seen it firsthand(we know those guys pretty well) on a Gixxer 1k. it was pretty nice. Only you can decide if it is worth the $$$.

Snoring Boyz pipe

Voodoo is cheaper. You'll have to have a custom map made for it either way you go.

Yea Im leaning towards just getting a PC3 and pulling off my stock exhaust and running it open.. Im big on minor details soooo once again.. What do you guys think of this??

i own the roaring toyz megaphone pipe(got it over a year ago) and it sounds great but ive had problems since day 1:backfiring,blown bolts from the headers,and the pipes are thin and the clamps bent and cracked
but Roaring Toyz arent crap they started the megaphone exhaust trend and BOZ bros copied the same exact pipe and they started alot of custom bike trends that no body can come close to doing ,no one can make a custom show bikes like Roaring toyz,, etc. etc. etc.
Gotta show love for my local Florida Boyz

It's got a deep sound to it. Ever watch the sprint cars at a dirt track? That's what she sounds like.

It's got a deep sound to it.  Ever watch the sprint cars at a dirt track?  That's what she sounds like.
I hope so..  I would think he should be slapped to live in Illinois and never see a circle track race....  
laugh.gif

TEE Minus 9 Hours and Counting....
Ya never know.

I live within walking distance to a dirt track, less than a mile away
woot.gif
I hear ya.. I have been to Taladega 10 years in a row and lived there for 6 months to help during the Honda startup.. I was shocked to know that people actually live beside the track and have never see the races there....

Ha yea Ive been to the tracks, a couple times.. Buddy of mine gets tickets every now and then

Go up to Byron to see the dirt bikes too, that's fun

Back