Roaring Toyz 99-08 Hayabusa 4-2-1 Sidewinder Dragrace Megaphone Exhaust

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
thinking about getting one of the Roaring Toyz 99-08 Hayabusa 4-2-1 Sidewinder Dragrace Megaphone Exhaust.....anyone has them?....i'm worried when i lean right it will touch the road. but i luv the look...absolutely

you cant turn with it... look at a alien head or something else... plus you have to cut your fairings for that exhaust i think...

I know they look badazz with a 330, but if you are truely rockn it like you should...its going to be a spark show in the right curves:laugh:

lol, if you're not a nascar fan, you should probably grab another type of exhaust.

I have ridden my 64" bike with a sidewinder for years,never scraped once..You can't super slam the bike if you want to ride it on the road but that's what t/s links are for to lift for street/lower for track...holla at me before you buy that one may have something for you...503-663-3278

c9 tank.jpg

Last edited:
Our pipe sets up 2" higher than the Brocks and Vance n Hines sidewinder...make 3 more HP too!!!:laugh: It is streetable but you won't be draggin a knee either

Back