ROAR ON THE SHORE ERIE PA

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
The wife and I are getting ready to head out to Erie PA's weekend bike ralley called ROAR ON THE SHORE. www.roarontheshore.com  with DEE SNIDER OF TWISTED SISTER AND AMI JAMES FROM MIAMI INK LEADING THE PARADE TONIGHT. ill try to get pics and mabey see if some of you "local" folks make a good represent for busas

here is the wife and i getting ready for the ride

Picture_008__Small_.jpg

this is where we parked when we got there. this was the crowd at 1.5 hrs before the parade!! (looking forward and still bikes to the right and left of us all the way down!!

Picture_011__Small_.jpg

before the parade started the back lot was just as full!

Picture_012__Small_.jpg

this still does not show all the bikes right and left going all the way back to the road!!

Picture_016__Small_.jpg

the band M-80 entertained us while we waited for Dee and Ami to show up and get ready to lead the parade

Picture_017__Small_.jpg

we take a break to make sure the entire parade is together. yes line is over the hill in back

Picture_040__Small_.jpg

THIS IS PENNSYLVANIA DUDE...EVEN OUR ROCK BANDS ARE AMISH!!!!!!!!!!

Picture_042__Small_.jpg

all in all it was a good time.. rick mcgee and the road house rockers played next but didnt get any pics of them. we left after dark tired but had a great time

Picture_044__Small_.jpg

Boy that brings back memories seeing State street again. I spent many of hours on that bar strip road at night. Hell I even took my finance on our first date to Molly Branigans seen next to Star Bucks in your second to last picture.

I lived in Erie for 5 years going to Penn State Behrend.

Looks like a blast man.

Back