Roar On The Shore Erie PA July 14-16th 2011

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
Every year i try to give a heads up to folks in the tri state area to this MASSIVE bike rally here in Erie PA. we locally (myself,redkat and now illuminati) try to spend all 4 days takeing in the rides, nightlife, concerts, bikes, venders, food, babes...ect ect. Come on take a ride on it and enjoy the fun. If you need help accomidations wise... Ive open my home in the past also.. i met new members (zach1340, illuminati) because of this and here is your chance!!! Get ahold of me by pm or even feel free to call my home 814-580-0065 or text me at 267-798-8311 and well get together and have a great time!!!

Link to activitys:
RoarOnTheShore

Last year over 8000 bikes just in the parade!!! 12 city blocks lined 4 rows deep nightly of bikes... You have to see it to belive it!!!

i might make that one and will contact you before if i do plan on making it...and setting up what day i will attend..:beerchug:

Wont be able ot make it up that wkend but planning a cross PA ride early august. Maybe we can meet up then.

Ok zach ill send u pm with cell n home number... Lets see if wecan get moremembers joining up with us for the fun!!

The wife and I want to come up but if you read my recent thread you'll understand why I can't make this and prompt not hih either
Posted via Mobile Device

only couple more days... The weather looking great!! Hit me up so we can do something!!!

Ok getting illuminati and another group of sport bikes to do parade n hang out thurs!!! Who else comeing??

1more day n if ypu comeing in for weekend i can accomidate n make it cheap for ya :cheerleader:

ok back from the fun....it was a good time..plenty of "intresting" pics to post...:thumbsup: in the morning lol

ok it was a dissapointing day as many things didnt go right...first i tore the bike appart because i was notified i was recieving my led's i ordered ...to only recieve this

SANY2312 (Medium).JPG

so moving on i decided to clean it since i had it appart.

SANY2313 (Medium).JPG

SANY2314 (Medium).JPG

SANY2315 (Medium).JPG

SANY2317 (Medium).JPG

SANY2318 (Medium).JPG

SANY2319 (Medium).JPG

SANY2320 (Medium).JPG

SANY2321 (Medium).JPG

SANY2322 (Medium).JPG

SANY2323 (Medium).JPG

Back