ROADTOAD's new ride

Love the anniversary R1’s, I have a mild version of it.

View attachment 1681670

That’s a nice looking Yammy. Saw a new black on black R1 at the dealer last week. Looked very good too. My son had a nice Triumph 955i triple in ‘Acidic Yellow’. Went on an eight state tour with me and the Busa.

IMG_0420.png

I'm hearing you Mokaw bro , I already got the 2023 H2 de restricted and tuned for exhaust , but being such a late model H2 , Woolich haven't fully cracked the Euro 5 restrictions , so last 1500rpm roughly remains limited . They are working on it tho , so I will bring this bike back in for another go at it , and fit up the blow off valve and anything else I decide it needs in a short while .
Now the 2015 H2 , this bike will be the sent for pipe fitment and the Woolich tune , and this time , I would like the turbosmart blow off valve also fitted up . Then I will have to decide , which of the 2 bikes , will get the hot up package I got ready . I am leaning towards the 2015 bike as the recipient , but have a bit of time to decide . Most of my riding is in hills and country roads , so running up against anything quick , will certainly be a test , on either bike .
I've seen some data that the H2 can put out over 300 hp when set up properly.....

There's a blogger named 650ib that has a well set up H2 and @JoeSTi wherever he went had one as well....

You will have smiles for miles when you get it all dialed in....

I've seen some data that the H2 can put out over 300 hp when set up properly.....

There's a blogger named 650ib that has a well set up H2 and @JoeSTi wherever he went had one as well....

You will have smiles for miles when you get it all dialed in....
Yes Sarge , happy for sure . I am thinking I will be good with the 2023 making whatever it does after the woolich update and some refinements . Riding out in the hills , it is already fast . The 2015 , it will most likely get all the Stage 2 kit I got ready as I have mentioned . Dont know what HP that kit fitted will make then or even what it will make next week , after the initial de restrict and pipe fitment . Looking forward to finding all this out as I go for sure .
650IB and JoeST are both inspirational H2 build owners , there are also quite a few others I have followed as well , one of which actually road circuit race His H2 . 650IB has dyno'd his at 350 bhp and Joe I believe at least 300 bhp , both street bikes of sorts . There are even faster H2 out there tho , in the States , but my things wont be matching those numbers . We will see how I feel as we go , what ultiately street configuration my bikes end up with .

Yes Sarge , happy for sure . I am thinking I will be good with the 2023 making whatever it does after the woolich update and some refinements . Riding out in the hills , it is already fast . The 2015 , it will most likely get all the Stage 2 kit I got ready as I have mentioned . Dont know what HP that kit fitted will make then or even what it will make next week , after the initial de restrict and pipe fitment . Looking forward to finding all this out as I go for sure .
650IB and JoeST are both inspirational H2 build owners , there are also quite a few others I have followed as well , one of which actually road circuit race His H2 . 650IB has dyno'd his at 350 bhp and Joe I believe at least 300 bhp , both street bikes of sorts . There are even faster H2 out there tho , in the States , but my things wont be matching those numbers . We will see how I feel as we go , what ultiately street configuration my bikes end up with .
Moore Mafia plays with H2s quite a bit as well.....he can coax a bit of power out of them...

Back