Roadlok did its job today/last night

awesome, that is good to hear for a couple reasons: 1) you apparently kept your bike and 2) i like to hear that since i use mine all the time while traveling :beerchug:

I heard about a bike being stolen here in warner robins two days ago on here, it was the SV1000 i believe. well, the roads that the guy said it was stolen from, is right close to me....

Last night I get word that my buddies gsxr750 got stole from his front porch about 5-10 miles from here. same city, just further away.

last night i told my wife i was tired, and that i wasnt going to pull it inside, and just pull the truck up on the side of the carport to block it off....apparently this helped save it too.

I get home and after eating, i tell my wife i'm going to go ahead and wheel the bike in. I go to pull the pin on my roadlok, and when i do, the piece that connects to your keyring just falls off to the ground. thats weird.

pull it on out and grab the piece and go to put it on the ring again, and the ring is stretched out:
busa.jpg

i also notice my right mirror was folded in. i power it up and make sure all my things work, and ride it over to its new parking spot. upon getting there, i take a flashlight and look it over around the roadlok, and notice one bolt is missing from my brake caliper....

i remembered seeing a bolt laying on the concrete when i left....didnt think anything about it though....

went back and got the bolt a few minutes later and when i got back to the bike, in horror i found it was the missing caliper bolt.

apparently they tried to move the bike, the lock was already set and my handlebars were locked, so they tried to tug it out, which is what stretched the crap out of my ring.

they also apparently had tools and started trying to take off the roadlok, but apparently they figured out the rear axle had to come out....

thank you roadlok. you helped save my bike:bowdown:

im going back outside to see if anything has been moved or tampered with elsewise. but i still have my bike....and its stored away safe now. i have to ride a little to get to it, but its safe.

i'm not sleeping tonight. i will be waiting with pistol in hand all night long in the dark living room by the window.......come on my property again scum.....come on my property again

It's just got to make you feel SICK...that you know these scumbags had their hands on your ride with the worst of intentions. I'm glad it worked out for you man!

I know I'd feel violated and pissed off at the same time.
I'd have a surprise loaded & ready too!

Last edited:
Wow! Glad to hear that it worked for ya! I use mine whenever I can..

File a report regardless; you never know how it might help the police catch the scumbags...

didnt see any prints. but said they would be nearby tonight. and to call if anything happens.....even if i think i hear something outside. they looked the bike over, actually pretty well using gloves, but b/c i took the pin out to move the bike and i already had moved the bike, understandably there wasnt much to be done.

I showed them where the bike was and where i found the bolt, then we went to go see the bike and pointed everything out to them.

Last edited:
...a deep, collective sigh of relief!...now,"Bang, bang Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon their heads...." (any Beetle's maniac knows this one!)

Glad to hear u still have the beast. God I just wish I could catch someone messin with my $hit. OK OK no I don't cause then I'd be spending some nites in the metal motel for sure away from her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Man I only live about fifty miles from you. That's a good ways but sill gives me chills. I really need to review my insurance paperwork.

Glad they didn't get her, and don't shoot anyone. Outside is on you, not them unless they shoot first.

Glad they didn't get the bike. The scum will probably be back in a few nights to try again if they thing it's still parked there. :whistle:

I would put a note on the bike the next few nights that reads:

If you can read this you are on camera. Smile, *******.

p.s. Roadlock kicked your ass. Get a job.

Back