RoadLok Arachnid Product Review

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Here's my article from the June '09 issue of Rider's Review magazine.

RoadLok...proud Stampede Sponsor!!!

:beerchug:

Roadlock Arachnid Review.jpg

so, that one mounts to the front? any way to get it keyed alike to the one on the rear? that would be awesome. I love the one I have on mine and wouldn't mind adding one to the front if I could get it keyed the same as the one I have.:thumbsup:

Hi Guys! Sorry I've been a little vacant from here lately. I'm still around but my duties/responsibilities have changed somewhat and I'm not at the office much. Yes, the xR is now available so you need to call to place an order. I'll post up some photos soon. Retail is $325 but you know us, we'll come up with a forum price for you. These will fit 08 and 09 Busa's but not earlier models.

Chief

Oh, by the way..the initial purpose of my response here - Scar - Awesome write-up! Thanks so much!

Hi Guys! Sorry I've been a little vacant from here lately. I'm still around but my duties/responsibilities have changed somewhat and I'm not at the office much. Yes, the xR is now available so you need to call to place an order. I'll post up some photos soon. Retail is $325 but you know us, we'll come up with a forum price for you. These will fit 08 and 09 Busa's but not earlier models.

Chief

Oh, by the way..the initial purpose of my response here - Scar - Awesome write-up! Thanks so much!

Like the article says, Chief...great interacting with you over a fool-proof product. Great work; keep it up!

Great looking ads, Daryl...I totally approve. :laugh:

Just think; in a handful of weeks, we're going to have a new RoadLok customer as a prize-winner from the Stampede...:whistle:

I like it. Tired of having to install my NY disc lock from Krypto.
I am curious though, as you say it will now only fit 08-09 Busas , is that because mounted the pin specifically lines up with hole/holes in OEM rotor ?
Is it spring loaded so you don't have to roll bike back and forth to find that perfect spot for pin to go thru ?
I am thinking maybe once you unlock it you just have to move bike a bit and pin pops thru or does key action push pin thru ?
What happens if you have diff than OEM rotors ?
From pics in scars write up it looks like you just kinda eye/line it up and insert pin once you have unlocked it with key ?

??????:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back