Road trip in September...

Nick7

Registered
So I will finally be home in a few weeks. The wife and I plan on taking off the whole month of September going to visit family and friends. We will be taking the truck with the bike on a trailer and I know I am going to want to ride as much as I can. So I am thinking of some good pit stops to make along the way to meet up with some of you for a ride. We will be leaving Ft Knox heading to Evansville IN on the 2nd and from Evansville we will be heading to southern Illinois on the 5th. From ther we will be in Dayton Ohio from the 7th to the 13th. Then we will be up in northern Ohio (Sanduski area) from the 14th to the 18th. Then taking the next 2 days to head to NC and willing to stop anywhere to go for a ride lol. Then Charlotsville (or somthing like that I am sure you all know I cannot spell by now) on the 21st to the 23rd to visit my sister. Then the bash from the 24th to the 27th. Then back to good old Radcliff for a few days. If you all are anywhere near any of these hit me up and I will make sure we stop by and take the bikes out! Thanks and looking forward to meeting some of you all! And dont worry I know the :rulez: and will post pictures!

So I will finally be home in a few weeks. The wife and I plan on taking off the whole month of September going to visit family and friends. We will be taking the truck with the bike on a trailer and I know I am going to want to ride as much as I can. So I am thinking of some good pit stops to make along the way to meet up with some of you for a ride. We will be leaving Ft Knox heading to Evansville IN on the 2nd and from Evansville we will be heading to southern Illinois on the 5th. From ther we will be in Dayton Ohio from the 7th to the 13th. Then we will be up in northern Ohio (Sanduski area) from the 14th to the 18th. Then taking the next 2 days to head to NC and willing to stop anywhere to go for a ride lol. Then Charlotsville (or somthing like that I am sure you all know I cannot spell by now) on the 21st to the 23rd to visit my sister. Then the bash from the 24th to the 27th. Then back to good old Radcliff for a few days. If you all are anywhere near any of these hit me up and I will make sure we stop by and take the bikes out! Thanks and looking forward to meeting some of you all! And dont worry I know the :rulez: and will post pictures!

mabey as a suggestion sandusky is not that far from erie and if you venture our way or we mabey pick someplace along 90 inbetween or whatever...mabey we can get a group of oh pa ny guys together

that is no problem to make a stop anywhere around there! A year of not riding I am pretty much willing to go anywhere to ride with some fellow busa owners!

ill make a note to redkat05 and mabey some folks in northern oh should jump on this... cleveland is not too far either... so lets all put our heads together.......hey a busa day at cedar point lol...or something like that

Back