Road Trip Finally!! Need More help!

C-Dog

Formerly cuderdog
Registered
Thank you all so much much for the help in my First post. ......so much great advice and even some invitations!
Got carried away today and ordered a S--TLOAD of electronic stuff!
A Scala Rider for Bluetooth connectivity.
An Ipad2 which I intend to use for navigation and logging in to my Office Computer from the road. I'm going to put it in the Clear map pocket in my tank bag.
A Valantine One which I hope will work from inside my tank bag, I got the concealed display which I'll mount someplace. Can the rear antenea "Look" thru me?
My Hot grips came today. I ordered them with a relay.
...and "Warm n Safe" Heated Jacket, Pants & Socks. No relay was available from them.
I can imagine what happens if I turn the Bike off and leave my heated gear on!! Dont think it would be long before I'm stranded with a dead battery.
Is there a Correct way to Wire all this stuff up? I'd like to be able to charge my cellphone an Ipad while rolling.
Is there an any room in the bikes own fuse box?
As before I'll take Any and All advice.
You guys & gals are the best!

Is there a Correct way to Wire all this stuff up? I'd like to be able to charge my cellphone an Ipad while rolling.
Is there an any room in the bikes own fuse box?

Yes. Here are some more links to look over.
FuzeBlocks Fuse Block FZ-1 for Motorcycles | Wire & Power your Motorcycle! | PashnitMoto

And for wiring, handy tool is this: We've got about 600 some wires to choose from.
Buy Now: Powerlet Products Cables Heated Gear Wires Connecters GPS Radar Mounts | Pashnit Moto

And for your heated gear, the W&S came with a troller, right?
Buy Now: Powerlet Heat Trollers Heated Vest Gloves | Pashnit Moto Products

Dsc04370_adaptiv.jpg

Dsc04240_3br.jpg

Dsc04370_adaptiv.jpg

Dsc04240_3br.jpg

Back