Road to the Dragon today...

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Tim (georgiabusa_05) some off brand riders and me went to the dragon today. Stopped at the overlook for photo op...had lunch at the Motorcycle Resort and went to Fontana dam...and then back throught the Dragon.

On the way out in the 40 mile zone by the Foothills Parkway intersection on 129 a got caught going a little too fast. The frustrating part about this is I always warn fellow riders about the enforcement activity in this area. I wasn't paying enough attention to my own advice and got popped.

On to the pictures. Firts...meeting up at the BP in Bakewell TN.

P1020315.JPG

Don - sorry to hear about the run-in with Five-Oh. Glad you had a good time, though!

I'm jealous of you guys that are so close
cool.gif

Ahh, got a driving award.... that sucks, I know how much you warn me and I warn others, but it happens to the best of us...

Too bad I couldn't join you all. I trailered the H-D up to my brother in KY, so he will have something to ride other than a knock off dual sport. I didn't have the Bus, but we did get out for a little ride....

You all should know by now, that I will have pics...

DSC06645.jpg

DSC06644.jpg

DSC06634.jpg

DSC06629.jpg

DSC06614.jpg

One of these days I will be in town and will be able to join you all for a ride. This is what I was doing last weekend...

DSC06565.jpg

You speeding? I don't believe it. Your the slowest person I know (can you hear the sarcasm) Sorry you got a ticket! Love the pics!

Don sorry to here about your misfortune.. looks like you still had fun though.. great pics thanks for sharing..
super.gif

Back