Road to the Dragon today...

Overall, a great day, except for the tickets. Don, You should have been riding behind Don A. on his Harley like I was and you would have been ticket free, you know those Harleys wont excede the speed limit.
biggrin.gif
I think that cop set us up. We caught up to him from the overlook to the bottom at the lake, then we pulled off, waited for the others, Im not sure how we got so far ahead of them, are you Don,
biggrin.gif
but anyway, the cop was waiting on us to come through by the lake. Anyway, thanks for inviting me to go with you guys, I had a blast. Now, when we going back? I hope you all made it home before the rain started.

Later,
Tim
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Don speeding? Say it ain't so!
smile.gif
Sorry you got pinched...

(georgiabusa_05 @ Jul. 01 2007,20:26) Overall, a great day, except for the tickets.  Don, You should have been riding behind Don A. on his Harley like I was and you would have been ticket free, you know those Harleys wont excede the speed limit.  
biggrin.gif
 I think that cop set us up. We caught up to him from the overlook to the bottom at the lake, then we pulled off, waited for the others, Im not sure how we got so far ahead of them, are you Don,  
biggrin.gif
 but anyway, the cop was waiting on us to come through by the lake.  Anyway, thanks for inviting me to go with you guys, I had a blast.  Now, when we going back?  I hope you all made it home before the rain started.

Later,
Tim  
smile.gif
Yep, I definitely believe I was framed...
cool.gif

Ted those are some great pics. Kentucky has some great roads to ride. The flying picture is cool tool.

Go again...what are y'all doing Wedensday???

biggrin.gif

I'm on the road again, Tuesday night heading down to S. FL, will be returning the following Sunday. Then the weekend after that is a track day at Barber, if anyone wants to go, make a day trip go to the musuem, check out the track, etc...

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 01 2007,15:47) Tim (georgiabusa_05) some off brand riders and me went to the dragon today.  Stopped at the overlook for photo op...had lunch at the Motorcycle Resort and went to Fontana dam...and then back throught the Dragon.

On the way out in the 40 mile zone by the Foothills Parkway intersection on 129 a got caught going a little too fast.  The frustrating part about this is I always warn fellow riders about the enforcement activity in this area.  I wasn't paying enough attention to my own advice and got popped.

On to the pictures. Firts...meeting up at the BP in Bakewell TN.
dang hate to hear that.. hope i can ride with you soon .

I though old, balding, grey haired men were released and not ticketed.
wow.gif

Kidding. Tickets just mean you have to pay a fun tax.

(Powers739 @ Jul. 01 2007,18:48) One of these days I will be in town and will be able to join you all for a ride. This is what I was doing last weekend...

DSC06565.jpg
Is that a PITTS?!? You RODE in it?!?

You SUCK!! (Insert insanely jealous emoticon here)
biggrin.gif

Wha.....?

Don speeding?

No way, man. You had to have been framed....

Looks like yall had a good ride!
Wish we could'a been there...

Another day at the Dragon
laugh.gif
Someone should start paying you to paint some advertisements on the Busa or something, as much as you roll through there nowadays
biggrin.gif

Sorry about the ticket...it does happen and at least it wasn't here in VA where you now will be taxed on such items to help fund transportation projects...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hate to hear about your ticket but it looks like you had a good time nevertheless...thanks for sharing the pix
beerchug.gif

I saw allot of enforcement when i went down a couple a weeks ago north of the dragon on 129. Almost got me .... thank god i slowed around the curve just before he saw me. he had at least 6 pulled over...lol... shew........

Here are some action photos of Tim (georgiabusa_05) and me courtesy of Ron Johnson at Tailofthedragon.com.

First me...

IMG_2846sm.jpg

Back