Road Revenge

mikeyusf

Registered
I'm not one for violence, and this thread is for educational purposes only.

I've heard that while driving down the road, if a cager happens to do something extremely personal, as in trying to run you off the road, cut you off on purpose, tailgate you, or turn left in front of you, there is a great tactic of quickly getting even that I've "heard about".

For instance, this guy I know was driving down the road minding his own business, when a person in a 2001 Brown Nissan Maxima decided to cut me (cough, ahem) him off, and weave erratically in front of him and slow down to not let him pass. This put the rider on the shoulder once, and the car came within inches of hitting the bike. Luckily, this rider happened to be wearing his favorite lucky necklace, which is 3 nice sized fishing weights tied loosely to his neck with a piece of 12 pound test fishing line. These of course went right into this persons passenger window at about 50 mph, and the rider sped away while waving!

If you ask, I dont know what you are talking about

Mike

your friend is a mean mean dude... and hopefully the owner of the car doesn't somehow figure out who/where he went. .. for your friends sake.

thats tight as
firedevil.gif
I may buy one later on. Oh and for that cager; he got what was coming to him. just my 2 cent

Holla Back

Many years ago a coworker had colt 1911 colt 45 on a chain around his neck..don't know if he ever pulled it out..maybe pointed it "once"..dunno..sux gettin' harassed by cagers..
Iv'e been lucky...very lucky..

Hey Mikeyusf, this sounds pretty fishy to me. You sure it wasn't ..............Just kidding! I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of that deal.

I will get a fresh picture of my Bike with Ninja throwing stars attached to the back where the cans use to be. I don't know what they are for (hmmmmmmmm).
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Most of the time the best thing is just leave. I have seen a cager pull out a gun twice. I don't think I want to read GONE FISHING on my grave stone.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

It's just a no win situation IMO...There actions cause your reaction and it goes on until someone ends up getting hurt...Not good practice...I just try to leave them alone and hope the same from them...

for those who werent there, this idiot was trying to run me off the road. Had I packed my G19, I would have put a hyrda-shok right through his windshield as a warning, the second through his head. This guy was trying to kill me, and he got off easy considering how pissed I was

Mike

for those who werent there, this idiot was trying to run me off the road. Had I packed my G19, I would have put a hyrda-shok right through his windshield as a warning, the second through his head. This guy was trying to kill me, and he got off easy considering how pissed I was

Mike
Hey I certainly understand your frustration but you have got to be real...I mean who would believe that your only cousre of action would have had to have been that dramatic???I'm certainly not trying to be little your incident but you could come out on the wrong end of that had occurred...

stunnah, had there been any witnesses, he was using deadly force. I was on a 55mph road, and this guy was clearly out to get me. There wasnt another car within 3 blocks. It's not like he cut me off, he pushed me onto the shoulder, slammed on his brakes, and when I went to go around him, he cut the wheel while looking back and me, and almost put me over the handle bars. This was the scariest situation I've ever been in. The only reason why I was able to toss the wieghts through his window was because a car split us, and I floored it past him. If someone intentionally tries to hit me with their car, thats deadly force, and next time I will defend myself. This was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. I came home at 12:00 noon and never went back out. It was 74 degrees and gorgeous out, and I was too shaky to get back on it. If I would have only gotten his license plate

Mike

Sorry about that. It happened to me once. I got him at the toll booth. I tried to drag him out of his car, but the cops came. They sided with me.

A friend of mine used to velcro golf balls to his fairing.

Two nights ago some guy tried to cut me off in my car. Then tailgated me and high beamed me. I stopped a line of traffic and called him out. Punk wouldn't get out of his $75k SUV. My wife flipped out. She said I could have gotten shot. I just see red and can't stop myself when someone is that ignorant. I have dragged people threw their windows before, but only when they threaten my life with 3000lbs of steel.

You guys be careful when your dealing with other motorist...And remember that most of these fools are packing...Weigh your reaction...
wink.gif

I'm not one for violence, and this thread is for educational purposes only.

I've heard that while driving down the road, if a cager happens to do something extremely personal, as in trying to run you off the road, cut you off on purpose, tailgate you, or turn left in front of you, there is a great tactic of quickly getting even that I've "heard about".

For instance, this guy I know was driving down the road minding his own business, when a person in a 2001 Brown Nissan Maxima decided to cut me (cough, ahem) him off, and weave erratically in front of him and slow down to not let him pass. This put the rider on the shoulder once, and the car came within inches of hitting the bike. Luckily, this rider happened to be wearing his favorite lucky necklace, which is 3 nice sized fishing weights tied loosely to his neck with a piece of 12 pound test fishing line. These of course went right into this persons passenger window at about 50 mph, and the rider sped away while waving!

If you ask, I dont know what you are talking about

Mike
Hey mikeyusf,

You did good. I personally have to show the driver my facial expression, which is usually followed by a few choice words.

Brian

My favorite move is to use your foot on there mirror most of the time they fold in the times they dont its minor damage and you can get the cops to believe he was too close to you considering he is missing a mirror although I have gone by them and done it . A quick blast of exhaust right by there door with the window down . Worst I ever did back in my bad years I tried to jump from my GSXR 750 onto the side of this guys jeep that spun gravel all over my friends bikes he swerver away lucky for me probably I waspissed though I picked up a 2x4 and passed him but he went off the road up a grass hill before I could figure out how to throw it hold the throttle and drive at the same time . One other time I had a goon in a cage poor his soda out the window at me watching the whole time I oast them at about 140 stopped up ahead picked up a bunch of big rocks I would have thrown them threw his windshield . I know bad temper gets you in trouble . Those are the ones on the bike I have climbed out the window and thrown a plastic half fullpepsi bottle at a tailgater while my friend was driving tried to throw a 4x4 piece of wood at this guy that cut my dad off I walked down the running board while going up the road and climbed in back of his pickup the turned before I got to throw it Wow did my mom flip out at us I was about 25 she smacked me upside the head hehe. Me and some buddies where drinking and getting a ride home but couldnt resist climbing into the trunk of the girls car and mooning the people behind us from the trunk (you know the cxars with the emergency release in the trunk and the back seat folds down LOL

hahahahaha dood the funniest thing I've ever seen was my buddy Cal. We were exiting I-75 in pembroke pines, I went around this slow car, and the car got pissed and wouldnt let Cal go by. So at the next red light, Cal went inbetween the cars to the front, passed the idiiot, waited until just before the light turned green, put his bike on the kickstand, ran back and kicked the living $hlT out of this guy's car. With one kick, he turned the driver door into a birdbath! He ran back to his bike, hopped on and took off! I was laughing so hard I couldnt breathe!

The sight of watching Cal run 5 cars back and kick the hell out of this guy's door was definitely a sight to see. I was dying!

Mike

Guys....glass marbles are the key (I always carry one or two in my jacket). After they hit the windshield......... there is no evidence left.

I had a friend who loved to head butt stuff put his head threw a guys side window that cutt him off . It wasnt so much getting cutt off that pissed him off it was him beeping and the guy flippin him off . He was the same guy doing hand stands on the handlebars going down the road . It was way before all this biker stuff . He got off his bike once when the alternator died and gave it a push down the hill . Hit a telephone pole and flipped . Also a wheelie into a shopping cart that was funny some how he got stuck and was driving with the cart stuck in his front wheel. Had a guy jump from the back of his bike onto mine going down the road . I skitched (hung onto the back grab bar skiing with your feet) behind my buddies 1100 when he shifted into 2nd I got scared and let go I skidded about 25 feet before my shoes got traction and flipped me . That one hurt alittle

Back