Road rage

Thats why I will not carry my Glock when I ride, I would get pi**ed and do something stupid. I stopped carrying it in my car because of that.
+1

I don't carry when I'm out riding for several reason but thats one of them. I hate the idea of some volunteer fire/rescue kid getting one of my glocks if I were to go down. Besides I like to eat and where can you go eat that doesn't serve alcohol? I can imagine locking one of my glocks in the tail under the helmet. Lol you couldn't leave a better steal my bike sign.

I carry marbles. They shatter upon impact and are less visible as you toss them over your shoulder. I have never tossed one but I try and always have a couple in my riding jacket pocket.

i dissagree...all of the above actions...will make you miss your kids

Ive heard of the ball bearings but what I dont like about them is the ones that fall on the road that another biker now has to ride over. If im out riding alone I will usually bring my little .357 derringer very small and easy to hide but im riding in Chitown were im more worried about getting bike jacked then road raged. I will tell ya though u def better be ready to do battle if u approach a car because people have been killed for so much less then this. We live in a crazy world hell some people cant even trust there Priest anymore. That all being said I would have done the same thing the kid needed to learn what respect is.

i dissagree...all of the above actions...will make you miss your kids
The only time you would use your gun, is if you are going to miss your kids if you don't. I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6. And you might be saving their lives as well.

Don't be afraid to be prepared to defend yourself...just because of the consiquenses of having to.

huummm, turned into a gun thread
Yeah, that tends to happen here quite often...guilty as charged.

BTW, super nice Sig collection JYT...those all yours?
Yeah...they are, guilty. I was into guns long before I got back into bikes. I will admit, I'm into my Busa a bit more (O.K. a lot more) now and a few guns (not picuted) have been casualties of my divorce. Lawyers are expensive
1zhelp.gif

I used to part time at my local gunshop...for store credit
tounge.gif
I never took one dollar out there, lol.

As a matter of fact I'm even selling the ACOG (TA31) off my AR as we speak, a very good friend of mine has opened his own shop and is handling all aspects of the sale but, here it is...

ACOG

Here is a picture of it on my rifle (Ar is one of the casualties
down.gif
), I'll by a better one (Rock River) when this is all over. My buddy said he will give me one at cost.

DPMSSigPRo.jpg

Cheapest I've seen on the internet with mount and shipping is $1100, so $850 is pretty decent, thing is perfect.

I want an HMF exhaust, I'd rather have exhaust on my bike I ride everyday than a scope in my safe I no longer have a rifle for.

He was some redneck punk in silver Civic. I doubt he'll change.
I am absolutely NOT a believer that video games make kids go crazy and buy guns and shoot people and that Harry Potter makes kids want to practice black magic....BUT

After the release of the Fast and Furious series of movies, I have noticed ALOT MORE idiots, especially teenagers, on the roads driving modded Civics etc. Now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with owning a Civic or similar street legal modified car, but MOST of the people that drive them are jerks.

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155404742 -->

Back