ROAD RAGE AGAINST BIKE

well he shoud have whipped his ass the first time. I get road rage at times but always remember the car will win.

I try to steer clear of any jackass in a car.. In a car vs. bike scenario is never a good thing those on two wheels.

Road rage doesn't pay even if you're justified. Seventeen years ago a car cut into my lane on the highway and almost put me into the jersey barrier so I kicked the car. Later that night the cops called because they got my plate and I had to go down town. When I went to court I had to pay a fine and make restitution for the dent in her door. Her husband was a body shop manager and boy that was one inflated estimate. I learned my lesson.

I would have kicked him in the knee as soon as he came at me with both arms out. Once I felt safe enough to turn around and walk back to my bike I would have.
thumb_up.gif

Why did the guy even get off the bike? Then he followed the car closely to shine the headlamp into the rearview. They were both foolish if you ask me. The rider should have dropped that guy at the first step towards him.

Can't really take a side on that one..you dont know what led up to the altercation.

-1 for the biker...following to close and shining headlight in mirror
-1 for the car for the brake check

Its that kind of crap that leads to someone being shot. Pointless BS.

lol1.gif
Uhhhh...errr....ummm....
lol1.gif
I've ridden next to this guy on the freeway, I know the bike, I know the jacket, and I know the lid....and ..."Well
rock.gif
?"......he's a shmuck....he's into posing while riding, he doesn't hold his line when followed, and makes no courtesy moves to accomodate you. At least he's never done that for me....

In 30,000 miles of Vegas, I've encountered a lot of V-Twin, and not one of them is quite a peculiar as this guy. Most are very cool and usually, to a certain extent, acknowledge the Bus I ride.

I'd have never dismounted for the cager....personally, and unless you're on two-wheels, you really don't exist in my world !!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Then again, I NEVER cruise the Strip...ever, never-ever.......
coolold.gif

lol1.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I use the ol road rage excuse for speeding. If I go too slow, I'll induce the rage and get killed, officer!

I didn't see what lead up to the start of the vid, but the rider really should have seen the brake check coming.(I mean predicting it as a possibility.) He was riding too close to the car, even under normal conditions, much more so on what looks to be wet pavement behind someone he'd just had an altercation with. I'd have put a few cars between me and the other guy.

I almost applaud the Eclipse guy's underhanded low speed brake check. I knew it was going to happen the moment he accelerated ahead of the bike. For it to have been effective at the aprox. 10-20 mph speed, the rider was practically begging to become a victim.

Karl

Back