Road legal exhaust for £800?

Bofh_uk

Registered
Hi chaps, the insurance company have finally given the go ahead for the shop to spend some cash on my baby to replace the scratched bits after a small accident.

So I have £800 to spend on the exhuast system, it will have to be a UK road legal system so I thought I'd ask you chaps what you thought. There are quite a few to chose from. Personally I like the 4-2 system but I'll go for a 4-1 if I have to.

If you have a link please post especially if the site is in the UK.

Cheers

Hopefully someone from the UK can pop in and help you. Most of the aftermarket systems we can get stateside are all "For Offroad Use Only". Maybe a system with a Kalifornia CARB certification could pass the UK specs.

Thanks guys, I've been looking at that site but I wanted your opinion of what type to go for. The road legal part is a pain though.

Stock is the only sure way to keep it road legal. There are a few companies that are developing new road legal aftermarket systems. Those are the companies that want to survive in the long run.

You can always go with slip ons, I think with road legal it has to have the cats on it. Good Luck!

Micron had UK road legal systems... but too bad they are out of business now... you might find some available though. contact them... or check out ebay.

Hi chaps, the insurance company have finally given the go ahead for the shop to spend some cash on my baby to replace the scratched bits after a small accident.

So I have £800 to spend on the exhuast system, it will have to be a UK road legal system so I thought I'd ask you chaps what you thought. There are quite a few to chose from. Personally I like the 4-2 system but I'll go for a 4-1 if I have to.

If you have a link please post especially if the site is in the UK.

Cheers

Hi I live in the UK mate and when I have the cash will be buying a set of carbon Yoshimuras (R77s) from Kahuna Cycles via ebay. A pair plus all fitting will cost £750 and this INCLUDES Customs and VAT charges. Me thinks there's a £40 charge for delivery on top of that.

For my money that's the best deal since the same pipes in the UK would cost £1100 thereabouts

For cheaper, there's blue flame or Scorpion Street Extremes. I considered these but would prefer ot wait and get the Yoshis

Good luck in whatever you decide

Back