road atlanta

flyabusa

Registered
i plan on going to road atlanta in may and was wondering if any fellow busa riders would be there.
idea.gif

I am going to try but I don't know if I can make it. Tomorrow is my first day back to work after being out for two months. I don't think they'll like me asking for the weekend off.

its the suzuki superbike 3 day AMA bike race. may 16th - 18th at road Atlanta in braiselton GA.

Count me in. If anyone else is going and has to go through Atlanta, let me know and maybe we could meet up and head on up to the track.

i have reservations to the comfort inn at winder GA. If anyone wants to meet up you can get me there or let me know when and were i can hook up so i can ride in with ya. I hope to arrive there on friday the 16th.
cool.gif

I think I'll ride over the morning of the 17th. If anyone is cruising through Alabama on your way there, let me know. Not sure where you're staying. Maybe jwcfb could pick a good place for us to meet up.

I think I'll ride over the morning of the 17th.  If anyone is cruising through Alabama on your way there, let me know.  Not sure where you're staying.  Maybe jwcfb could pick a good place for us to meet up.
Just let me know who and when you're going to be around and we'll set something up. I'll have Thur May 15 and Fri May 16 off. If you're going to be here eather day we could head up to the mountains. The track is on GA 53 and there are places we could meet up right off highway 985.

i am going to be at my motel on friday the 16th at winder GA. i was told that it was about 8 miles from the track. I am leaving myrtle beach early on friday so i hope to be there fairly early in the afternoon. Just let me know where and when you want to meet and i will be there.

I'm thinking about heading over Friday night and staying with my father in Buford. Still not sure of my plans yet, I guess I'm waiting to see what everyone else wants to do. I can take the back way in to the track from his house, going up Peachtree Industrial then cut across 53.

Sorry guys this one fell through the cracks. I'm about to go for a ride and hope I'll run in to a few Busas.

Back