Road Atlanta Hayabusa trackday

Welcome!:welcome:
Awesome track! Have been there a few times but not since the changes to turn 12. Never had my Hayabusa there! Great to see the big girl down the back! :thumbsup:

I like your camera position. Great way to critique yourself. You are spending way to much time coasting.

Welcome to the Org.!

I dont know jack about road racing, but that busa was cleaning every bike out thiers clock! I thought a busa woudnt turn? ROCKING!

Here ya go. OUT FREAKIN STANDING. Team Gixxer was at Barber same weekend; we've been thinking about giving RA a shot...

I saw 180 indicated in that back stretch...don't know if I have the guts to try that or not. What group was that? Not much gonna outrun a busa in that long straight.

NESBA's doing Barber this weekend, you ever been over there?

Last edited by a moderator:
That was I group....the back straight is a blast! I am going to try Barber next year ...but come out to RA you'll really enjoy it.

I agree...next time I'll stay in the power longer, and try to trim the time down without having to make it up on the back stretch...

That looks like a blast! Hopefully i can get up to VIR soon and make a run, never ridden a track before on a bike. did the nurburgring in my mercedes rental though one time, that was freaking awesome! :laugh:

Mad hatin' right now!! I have been trying to get on that track for over 4 years and Jackie in the front office will not here of it!!! I hope you had fun.....

That was I group....the back straight is a blast! I am going to try Barber next year ...but come out to RA you'll really enjoy it.

We've been riding with STT but NESBA does a lot more RA dates that's on our list. That new AMP looks to be awesome when it's finished..

We aren't Tracking our Busa's anymore. Search "Team Gixxer" :):thumbsup:

I agree...next time I'll stay in the power longer, and try to trim the time down without having to make it up on the back stretch...

It's a difficult track for a big girl such as the Hayabusa. Lots of hard braking which as we all know is certainly not the Busa's strong point. Go out and have fun! That's what it's all about.
I bought a 600 just for that purpose as the 1000 was way too much to be enjoyable out on the track.

Awesome Run! I am also running the Busa on the track....for now...love it though. next track day Nov.20 Eagles Canyon Raceway texas.

Back