RK xring chain

card16969

Registered
Along with all the new stuff being done with the bike this winter im going to replace the chain since im changing out the swing arm. Justin from honda east suggested the rk xring chain model 530XSOZ1-112 RK...... I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the xring chains and any opinions? Mods to the bike are D&D full system, air box mod, K&N filter, soon to be Tuned, pair removal and -1 +2 sprockets

That chain is suggested for 750/1000 cc bikes and has a 9200 Lb tensile rating. The RK the Hayabusa comes with stock is the GB530GXW which has a 10,000 Lb rating is is suggested for bikes up to 1400cc. The GB530GXW is a great chain - got 33k+ on my stock one, and it was still within spec.

That chain is suggested for 750/1000 cc bikes and has a 9200 Lb tensile rating. The RK the Hayabusa comes with stock is the GB530GXW which has a 10,000 Lb rating is is suggested for bikes up to 1400cc. The GB530GXW is a great chain - got 33k+ on my stock one, and it was still within spec.

alright thanks, im thinking about just going with the zzz chain, justin suggested the xso but when i went to check it out rk's website was down and i was getting annoyed lol

Back