RJ off to Boosted Cycle Perf

ask and you shall receive I have thousands
My lady or 47 years grand mother of two

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

Bryan, might want to swing by this weekend for a few pulls. While servicing the dyno this weekend we found some issues that could of swayed numbers.

Afterwards I tuned a 2018 with base spacer, rcc stage 1 non innercooled.

6psi 228hp/130tq
8psi 249hp/142tq

Weather was similar to when we ran your bike. 85 degrees in the bay, 60% humidity, and 2600ft DA.

Those numbers seem to be pretty much textbook for the set up.

Bryan, might want to swing by this weekend for a few pulls. While servicing the dyno this weekend we found some issues that could of swayed numbers.

Afterwards I tuned a 2018 with base spacer, rcc stage 1 non innercooled.

6psi 228hp/130tq
8psi 249hp/142tq

Weather was similar to when we ran your bike. 85 degrees in the bay, 60% humidity, and 2600ft DA.

Those numbers seem to be pretty much textbook for the set up.
I can understand if there was some issues it could effect the numbers but would it in any way effect the tune you were putting on, not really sure how ti say what im thinking so hopefully you get my question.

My .02 cents. I really believe break in on these bikes makes ALL the difference. If a piped and tuned gen2 can make up to 193hp, it's reasonable for a FAST broke in bike to make 200. Please don't try to tell me it makes a small difference on break in. I've been riding for 53 years and had 10 brand new bikes and 3 overhauled bikes. Most of my bikes were broke in according to the manual. The guys that rode theirs hard from the showroom would beat me by 15 car lengths in the quarter. What makes a bike beat another by that far? It was always break in and of course the rider experience. It was much more HP that made the faster bike, right? Well seal the cylinders and rings with a tight fit, more compression, more HP right? I will be a believer in motoman's break in way forever and have for 20 years. when I broke my bike in motomans way, I had the fastest bike by CC size in 3 counties if not more. These are FACTS.

My .02 cents. I really believe break in on these bikes makes ALL the difference. If a piped and tuned gen2 can make up to 193hp, it's reasonable for a FAST broke in bike to make 200. Please don't try to tell me it makes a small difference on break in. I've been riding for 53 years and had 10 brand new bikes and 3 overhauled bikes. Most of my bikes were broke in according to the manual. The guys that rode theirs hard from the showroom would beat me by 15 car lengths in the quarter. What makes a bike beat another by that far? It was always break in and of course the rider experience. It was much more HP that made the faster bike, right? Well seal the cylinders and rings with a tight fit, more compression, more HP right? I will be a believer in motoman's break in way forever and have for 20 years. when I broke my bike in motomans way, I had the fastest bike by CC size in 3 counties if not more. These are FACTS.
Not exactly facts. For example, how many of the bikes you beat were broken in the same way yours was? People don't realize that some examples of a motorcycle can perform better than another. Manufacturing precision is not perfect.

Back