RJ off to Boosted Cycle Perf

I’ll say this. Still at the dyno with an 08 gsxr 1k. Power seem pretty typical.

I will say any 17 and up Busa I’ve done with titanium exhausts usually end up right around here, so it’s hard to say.

Those numbers are awesome for RJ , I don't doubt it is healthy , it is maintained to highest level , congratulations Bryon , RJ is proven kick ass strong . There is something that could go part way with at least a possibility , now this may sound like some bike folklore , and cases are very rare , but every now and then , some dude gets that same factory untouched model bike you got , and wow , his bike makes yours feel slow ... Now the factory has a few dudes on the line that day that bikes motor was put together , really on it , pride in their work , tools all set to calibrated torques , taken extra care with inspection .
This does happen , the part about the dudes bike being healthier from stock etc. anyway . I have seen it in a Gixxer '90 1100 slingshot , ZZR14 was running low 10's and this Suzuki was the only out of crate , stock pipe OR NOT to match them with 10.1 consistent runs . It was my mates new bike .

I have never seen a basically stock Busa roll those kinds of numbers with a tune and a Pipe. I think we have a bit of a hot dyno (no offense) and it's possible we are seeing the impact of lighter wheels? If so you guys better call Core Moto and tell them their wheels are cheaper than cam work! That's almost worth doing a run back to back with OEM and new wheels.

I have never seen a basically stock Busa roll those kinds of numbers with a tune and a Pipe. I think we have a bit of a hot dyno (no offense) and it's possible we are seeing the impact of lighter wheels? If so you guys better call Core Moto and tell them their wheels are cheaper than cam work! That's almost worth doing a run back to back with OEM and new wheels.
im just jokin.... but this made me LOL...
street-racing-meme-05-55cb4e12c5869.jpg

I have ridden more high hp bikes than the average person. Always knew it was a strong runner. When you smoke a couple of piped zx14r that we all know make 192 off the show rm floor, and a touch over 200 with a pipe/ power commander something is up.

View attachment 1601605

View attachment 1601606
Hey my pipe is said to be the even better Brocks streetpipe CT Meg vs that CT pipe .... and my rotating mass BST legends , I am wanting to get a new readout for my new ECU flash and short stack and filter mods and quick shifter , but it will be on Dynajet dyno down under ...

Back