RJ gota new look .

c10

Registered
Zero Gravity double bubble.
2 hours of meticulous cutting / filing / sanding / polishing. You would never know its cut to clear the Handle bars.
The white stick pads are to stop a tiny rattle I could hear in the front.

1547849474988.jpg

DSC_1277.JPG

DSC_1278.JPG

DSC_1279.JPG

DSC_1274.JPG

DSC_1270.JPG

DSC_1279.JPG

Zero Gravity double bubble.
2 hours of meticulous cutting / filing / sanding / polishing. You would never know its cut to clear the Handle bars.
The white stick pads are to stop a tiny rattle I could hear in the front.

View attachment 1592093

View attachment 1592094

View attachment 1592095

View attachment 1592096

View attachment 1592097

View attachment 1592098

View attachment 1592100
Love it!!! RJ has adopted a sportyEsque look!!
Make sure you triple check with your gloves on too. Don’t want you to get snagged by surprise.
Ohh and.....
I realized today I have to lower the front end of Blue with a spacer so I may need your help and guidance in trimming my ZG DB like you did.

Looks clean Bryan! How does it feel from your touring shield?
More air on my chest, but much less wind noise in the helmet. Airflow seems smoother. Only rode 40 miles to test Sunday.
I almost wonder if the tall tour screen teamed with MRA X screen was acting like a spoiler. 1st time ever RJ wheelies under smooth power in 2nd with me tucked over tank full of fuel. This was easy with stock gearing but 19/42 not so much. Road surface was completely flat with no hills to aid lift off Bill.
How are you fairing in these crappie weather conditions driving? Had to chain up yet Bill?

If I never see another set of freaking chains it will be too soon. On of the reasons I hate Washington St. With greatest respect to the fine people how live there

Back