Ripped off in Vero Beach FL

Hmmmmm Sounds like we are gonna have to set up a road trip......
whistling.gif

Carrie A Cousino
2126 34th Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32960 (Public record)

Working on going to see a shuttle launch maybe I can work in a visit...

i just got ripped by ebay and paypal also and i was the buyer so dont feel so bad, and this is the same thing you did i gave them all the proof and the seller gave them nothing and they sided with him. sorry about your woes with it though

Call PP and keep escalating until they satisfy your needs. Be armed with as much documentation as possible before you call. Do it quickly so they know you're serious.

Randy, this has to be fire under your skin.
firedevil.gif
I HATE thiefs
guns.gif
I REALLY hope you can nail these bastids
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

This is frustrating... I know what it is like to be ripped off. My blood is boiling just reading this.

I would also call paypal on the phone and keep escalating. I think the key is to be polite but persistant.

I also wouldn't recommend retaliating by damaging the bike, but if I was in the area and knew the bike, I'm guessing it would have some kind of accident.

You didn`t shipped to Confirmed address?
yes it was and FedEx has delivery proof....PP does not seem to take that into consideration I guess... I have no idea why they sided with the buyer...
im telling yah call paypal 5 time a day and call and file a clim with fedex. Explain the package they left with no signature was "STOLEN" if it in fact was delivered. Which it was its on them. Get your funds one way or another.

Refraining from comment as not to put myself in any "compromised" situation...
whistling.gif

more follow up on my side... I was covered under seller protection but seems PP is not very good about staying with that policy

Seller Protection Policy

Seller Protection Policy: Eligible

When your transaction is eligible for Seller Protection Policy coverage, you won't be held liable if your buyer files a claim or chargeback indicating that they didn't receive the item or the payment was not authorized. PayPal will cover the costs associated with these types of claims or chargebacks.

To be eligible for Seller Protection Policy coverage:

* Sell a tangible item using a Verified Business or Premier account (*mine is)
* Provide timely shipment to a buyer's Confirmed Address (*theirs was)
* Retain reasonable proof of delivery that can be tracked online (*that info is even posted here)

beerchug.gif
sounds clear cut. That is very good news, Randy. Hopefully PP can go after them for fraudulant claim
thumb_up.gif

more follow up on my side... I was covered under seller protection but seems PP is not very good about staying with that policy

Seller Protection Policy

Seller Protection Policy: Eligible

When your transaction is eligible for Seller Protection Policy coverage, you won't be held liable if your buyer files a claim or chargeback indicating that they didn't receive the item or the payment was not authorized. PayPal will cover the costs associated with these types of claims or chargebacks.

To be eligible for Seller Protection Policy coverage:

* Sell a tangible item using a Verified Business or Premier account  (*mine is)
   * Provide timely shipment to a buyer's Confirmed Address   (*theirs was)
   * Retain reasonable proof of delivery that can be tracked online (*that info is even posted here)
WOW that sucks big time. Hands down you should have won the dispute. If they do turn it around, the only thing you have to worry about is IF they actually have the $$ in the account so you can get paid....

I won a Dispute against Motorhead from a paypal transaction that went bad (undertail). After PP let me know I had won my case, I get an email the next day stating that I will not get any of my money because the account linked to paypal was empty..
banghead.gif

if only they had blue centers...all of this could have been avoided.
beerchug.gif

perhaps after the Bash...a ride to the other coast isn't unheard of.

Crazy, hope you get some justice. Careful with revenge, it can get expensive.

This is the E-Mail I sent to this person. just to let her know that you can't F#@K with the ORG.

"The Hayabusa community is a very tight one.
I would suggest resolving this matter." link address inclosed for this thread

The response:

"Thank you for your concern,

I would direct you and your "Community" to the police, Paypal, and Ebay.
All have done an investigation for this fiasco and found ME innocent of any
wrong-doing. I am sorry your friend portrayed the situation in a
disparaging light, but he has his insurance settlement from Fedex, I will
have my refund soon from paypal. So I will be able to buy rotors for my
bike. I'll be riding again soon. All is well here.
smile.gif

Kris"

Too bad the sighting couldn't have had pictures of the rotors installed.
They would go a long way in identifying the items without doubt.
They may be taken off already. Keep an eye on craigslist or Ebay.

Back